What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

KAVALA restaurant

Dutchyy

✠ Good soldiers follow orders
HI, it maby sound stupid but my idea was to begin a restaurant, where people can get drinks and food , people cant grab it there self's, only restaurant staff can serve it , either people can rob it , there wil be a counter ( same ones as in a bank or fuel station). there wl be any kinda drinks served and food and fish (thats on the server)  the restaurant is for a cup of RP and a RP la creme i hope you guys like this idea !

HI, it maby sound stupid but my idea was to begin a restaurant, where people can get drinks and food , people cant grab it there self's, only restaurant staff can serve it , either people can rob it , there wil be a counter ( same ones as in a bank or fuel station). there wl be any kinda drinks served and food and fish (thats on the server)  the restaurant is for a cup of RP and a RP la creme i hope you guys like this idea !
god damnit Dutch I know I've been gone for a long time you don't need to open five threads a day we can talk again now xD

Back