What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Rebel or BH?

Matt Freeman

Need advice guys! 

I am considring, when I get the money, getting a BH license but I have read things saying its nit worth it.misnit fun to play as? I am really good at RP and I love it and want to choose one that will help me to RP the most. 

Also, what exactly does a rebel license give you? BH gives you access to collect bounties, but what does rebel license give you ability wise?

All weapons, all vests. (All as in all that are available on the server, except for PDW). As well as a .50 cal offroad.

BH = Accused of metagaming

Rebel = Accused of RDM.

Just kidding, but a lot of the time BH do get accused of metagaming, so if you want to be a BH make sure your RP is good :) .

You've gotta accept that as soon as you buy a BH licence, and until you buy a rebel licence, every fucker on the game is going to hate you. This is a stereotype due to the amount of people who either just plain don't like them, or the past BH's that have metagamed really badly and ended up giving them a bad name. Business can be slow, and don't expect to catch everyone with a bounty, because they'll always lie about their name. Whichever you choose, best of luck my friend!

You've gotta accept that as soon as you buy a BH licence, and until you buy a rebel licence, every fucker on the game is going to hate you. This is a stereotype due to the amount of people who either just plain don't like them, or the past BH's that have metagamed really badly and ended up giving them a bad name. Business can be slow, and don't expect to catch everyone with a bounty, because they'll always lie about their name. Whichever you choose, best of luck my friend!
funny that everyone hates you

My good friend marko can give tips on BH he's MLG BH @Markooo

I went a bounty hunter it sucks u will die a lot, and get kidnapped a lot, and no one will talk to u. No one will respec u not even policemen. And if u were a rebel u will make lots of friends

Back