What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Just a quick note to wanna be rebels :)

Tomm

(In my opinion and i don't speak for the whole force) The Police are not here for you to shoot, we are here to enjoy the RP.

1.) Many occasions have I or people i have been with try chase rebels just to be shot at, the moment the vehicle stops. This is not okay!! it is against the rules and ruins the fun. Try and RP, you could even blag your way out of jail or even out of a ticket. Give it a go :)

2.) Police do not enjoy being baited into a robbery just to be taken hostage with little RP. Only once have I enjoyed the RP when being taken hostage and since have yet to find a group with similar RP when in situations like these. Try and impress

3.) It is f****** ridiculous you walking round Kavala with a MXM or MK on your back!! It gets worse when the Police try and stop you and they are just told to leave or get shot. This is also no fun for us!

4.) You coming back after, lets say after a failed bank robbery, and using, lets say an ifrit, to bait and kill the cops because your a bit butt sore. This is no fun and just ruins it. You don't get cops coming to your base and just attacking all of you because you got away with some gold. 

5.) Not a big one but please please can people think of something other than "we need to blow the vault in order to fix a water pipe". We've heard this a million times and is starting to get a little boring. As i said atleast in this situation you do attempt to RP so not to bothered.

Rant over, have a nice night and please take note :)   #RPeverything

Another one of these rants.. Unfortunetely I don't think much will change ..

You have bad rebels and bad cops, and these threads are always police vs rebels when its simply all about some rotten fruits in both sides..

Last edited by a moderator:
The amount of times I pull over to try and RP out of it and a CSO deals with the situation doesn't listen to my RP and I go to jail...

Aghh its true but nothing will ever change

Your best bet is to play the game for those guys who choose to RP and ignore the guys who dont. 

Before some rebel jumps in and says 'oh not another one of these threads' or 

'cops are just as bad

or

'improve your gunplay then you won't die'

i have just completed my PA... In the process i was RDMd twice and only had 1 actually enjoyable roleplay situation and that came from a 3 minute traffic stop... There wasn't even anythin special about the traffic stop it just wasn't laced with death threats and abuse! Its a sad time when you actuallu don't want to patrol because of rebel activity. I believe it was supermoosey who said to me 

'we are here in place of an NPC police force we cannot have' 

this is spot on and people need to realize your actions have a direct impact on our fun aswell. We are not NPC's!

The amount of times I pull over to try and RP out of it and a CSO deals with the situation doesn't listen to my RP and I go to jail...
I was taken hostage one night and this CSO restrains me and puts me up against a wall "for my own safety". Bare in mind these guys were trying to kill me and I was hiding in a bush behind police lines and officers died metres away from me.

Eh, don't let rp from some officers effect your view on the force - especially training officers

EDIT: Why don't we announce it? Some cops are crap, some rebels are crap. Rather than trying to find the shiniest of two turds lets enjoy the guys that care about the experience of others.

Is this gonna be one of those posts with , rebels does this wrong , police does that wrong , just reward the players who choose to play with RP , and try to change it yourself , and report the other player to any higher ups in a gang or even the police , this is a never ending war , which Vacatio made a nice post about the weapons in Kavala i hope people follow up to it.

I had my rages against CSO's however theyre in training , instead being mad at them give them feedback :)

I was taken hostage one night and this CSO restrains me and puts me up against a wall "for my own safety". Bare in mind these guys were trying to kill me and I was hiding in a bush behind police lines and officers died metres away from me.

Eh, don't let rp from some officers effect your view on the force - especially training officers
As Hatch says Training officers are there to make mistakes and learn from them. That's why the police have a dedicated team trying to help with this. Don't solely think the force is bad because of one of there actions.

I know the reason for more rebels killing police is mainly because you have a 50/50 chance of getting a good officer or a bad one and the bad ones don't RP with you they just want to ticket you / send you to prison.

But I had a good RP with some police earlier as I was caught with an MXM so I said it was a radio and they told me to play music to prove its a radio and you rarely get that with some police today.

*Insert standard "Cops are bad cos etc..." and "Rebels are bad cos etc..."*

I have heard many people say that RP with the lower ranks of the police is not good, and so they should just be shot. However, understand that these guys are (most likely) new to the force and so might not have the best RP skill or might not want to mess up. Rebels should try and RP with them to help them learn and improve their skills. 

To the CSO's in these situations - don't always send the guy to jail or give them a ticket. If it's good RP or a good reason, let them go free or give them a reduced ticket. Don't always follow the book word to word - play around a bit, but stick to the basic rules of course.

Ooh. Idea. I propose a day, where for 24 hours all weapons are removed from the server or replaced with some other fun item. We'll see if this allows rebels and popo to come together, or if it will have no effect. :p

Another idea which will be the worst idea ever: All police and rebels switch positions for 1 day. 

eh, its always been like that always will, you cant complain about rebels having poor RP when police themselves have bad apples that also fail. i cant see this going anywhere any time soon

eh, its always been like that always will, you cant complain about rebels having poor RP when police themselves have bad apples that also fail. i cant see this going anywhere any time soon
You still here ?

Because the police are just ever so perfect. It's like the the pot calling the kettle black all over again.

Meanwhile I'm eating a lovely pizza.

What you need to realize is the soul RP behind most rebel gangs is to over turn the government then you wonder why we are hostile and tell you to leave when we have weapons out or you try to pull us over.

He guys. 

About a week ago i left the police for 2 days ( stupit idea ) i was running around with EXP and we had some funny moments. 

One day i 'wake up' in kavala and run to my friends there haning amd chilling around the drug dealer. At some moment i notice 2 officers running around and clearing the situation. The next thing i know everyone using a mask was restrained. 

This was in a 4 min window. 

What im saying is that as a cop you have SOOO much Power just by restraining someone.. keep in mind its not just a Shift + R.

Its a Shift + R + bye £500.000.. a rebels gets very Very uppset when this happens. Not becouse of the restrain but becouse of the fact its so easy for a cop to get there weapon at that moment..

Police. Think befor you restrain! I know how hard it is to walk in between 10 rebels but restraining 1 or 2 will get the rest upset and gets you killed.

Rebels.. befor you start running around 2 officers make sure your know what your plan is.. i mean dont go up there and assuming the will not get fustrated when there are 10 rebels running around them..

I search for the first thing i can find to start restraining. Your restrained is your not shooting my head off.. 

Its balance from both sides.

I find it worth to holster my weapon at some point. The problem then is getting taking hostage..

Police reward good RP by lowering ticked or not sending to jail. 

Rebels try to do the same. Dont know how but try to reward cops for there RP as well 

:D  

[PC] GP.Shalloa Head Sea Rescue [ EXP. Min ] 

This is true I always try and RP with police but u do get some officers who just don't care about u coming up with a story not going to mention any names. And I'm not saying the police are bad btw 95% of them are great rpers. San Miguel is my fav ??????????????

Back