What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Altis Life Profit Calculator

kwmxx

Hello everyone, 

As I was taking a look at The Hobo Guide I thought to myself why not make a program to calculate profit using the data that was available in the thread. There seems to be around a 0-50k change in the final result. Currently the data are made for ALUK only. I'm currently working on making the program able to use custom data which you will be able to make within the program. If you have any requests don't hesitate to write them.

---
Current features:

• A data set of items (By default comes with ALUK dataset)
  • A data set of vehicles (By default comes with ALUK dataset)
  • Ability to add other expenses or other incomes
  • Ability to calculate for multiple runs
  • Ability to calculate with custom input
  • Ability to choose one of three drug dealer for illegal items (Agios, Athira, Kavala) (ALUK only)
  • Stats showing the item you can most profit from (uses drugs for the prices of Agios)
  • Updating system 
  • The Market (Which is a little chat room - This feature might get cancelled)
  • Quick launch (Connect to Teamspeak or a server, Launch Arma 3 and launch a specified application)
---
Planned feature:

• Add option for fuel consumption as expenses

• Adding air vehicles.
  • Adding profit stats (ex How many of a certain item you can carry) 
  • Make a more reliable update system
  • Ability to create and use custom XML data file.
 ---
Boring information:

I have stored all the data in application settings using XML. I might make the project open source when I implement the planned features or at least some of them. 
---
Screenshot:

http://faisal-k.com/alpc/alpcs1.png

--
Latest version:

--
Download link:

http://bit.ly/1fWdusg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice initiative, if people vouch for it, we can add it with your / Puppy's permission to the Hobo guide.

Very nice work dude, looks very clean, will be playing a bit around with this :D

It has been added to the hobo guide, I will see if I can rewrite the code. Now I get a message from smartscreen, not sure if new people would trust it then :p   Looks awesome!

Thank you for the program, I will be crediting you in the new program aswell(Nvm, just realised that just enough people have to open it in order for the screen to go away) <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great from the screenshot! Will download it later :p

Very nice work dude, looks very clean, will be playing a bit around with this :D
Thank you

It has been added to the hobo guide, I will see if I can rewrite the code. Now I get a message from smartscreen, not sure if new people would trust it then :p   Looks awesome!

Thank you for the program, I will be crediting you in the new program aswell(Nvm, just realised that just enough people have to open it in order for the screen to go away) <3
Thank you for adding it. I also forgot to credit you in the program and I'm really sorry for that. Just updated it added the air vehicles and added credited you. Again I'm really sorry for forgetting and thank you for posting it on the guide

Looks great from the screenshot! Will download it later :p
Thank you, hope you get to make some green out of it

You sir are a true hero
lol thanks...

Really nicely done, love it and makes my life easy when deciding what to do. Great work!!

Awsome cant wait to get home and give this a try!

maby silly question but would it be able to use it on a smart phone? :p  

cant open it atm as its a zip file.

Awsome cant wait to get home and give this a try!

maby silly question but would it be able to use it on a smart phone? :p  

cant open it atm as its a zip file.
No it wouldn't run on them. Might make a mobile version later

You should add the +25% perk option to the program would be great! Nice app too! 
Sure thing I will include it with the stats update soon

Sorry for this late update ... 

Added stats and added a better updating system (You won't have to keep updating and extracting yourself)

Calculate your profit then on the stats menu you will be able to see the item which will profit you the most.

Back