What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

John Pickle's story

John Pickle

Who am I?

Good morning / afternoon / evening all. My name is John Pickle, and I arrived on Altis in early May, and have been trying to make a name for myself ever since. Before I came to Altis, I was a student studying Software Engineering at Aberystwyth University in Wales. After passing my university degree, I dabbled in a little work before deciding to head out and explore the world.​

Why I came to Altis

I decided to come to Altis to help the island with it's computer-based problems. The original idea was to open a small company here, that would help Police, the NHS and Civilians alike with their day-to-day PC problems. However, once I arrived on the island I realised things were not as they seemed. There were many "gangs" on the island, that were simply out to hurt people and take all their money. The police were very helpful, but were typically outnumbered in situations, but tried their hardest to defend civilians. This is when I realised I would have to take a much different approach to living here.​

My life on Altis

Since my realisation, I have picked up a number of skills that should help me survive this harsh enviroment. I learnt how to drive cars, trucks and helicopters. I learnt how to prospect and mine various minerals on the island, and convert them into useful materials for the local merchants. I learnt how to hold a gun, and use it effectively to defend myself. I have also joined the local ARAC service, which allows me to head out and help people on the island and meet interesting people. Whilst doing this, I've come across many people who I now deem to be my friends, and allies on the island. What was a simple business venture, has now turned into a game of survival for me, where I do what I can to get by.​

My future on Altis

The next step for my life here looks to be joining the local NHS and perhaps even the local constabulary. I've learned how to take a life, but I think it's about time I learned how to save lives and protect them. Hopefully with this training I will become known throughout the community and perhaps even become mayor due to my reputation.​

//This is all for now, may add more. Note: I am actually heading into my second year at UNI, and have yet to finish my degree I LIED.JPEG//​

//Please correct any grammatical errors you see. I'd like to improve my English writing skills back to it's GCSE-level glory!///​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back