What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Fabrizio Rizzo Rodrigues Hernandez

Fabrizio R R H

Harsh, Ruthless, Direct and a Realist
So well to make a long story short, my name is also Slacky as some might know me as, an old leader of an ancient gang.

I learned by my mistakes and went to an entire new level, and yet here i stand as the person i am today.

I'm the leader of a on and off gang called RTA (Racing Team Altis), where i host events for the citiizens of altis, which i do enjoy.

Yet i am living the rebel life, and have made som good friends in the rebel connections, but aswell in the police department, because i have been and old officer, i've been an officer a couple of times, signing a contract, resigned, signed a new, and well now i have have gotten my first enemy, the commander himself.

A couple of days ago, i got arrested in a Ifrit just outside of agios, and i was driven away, by the commander and his partner, i was brought to athira, and we kept going through, here i knew something was wrong, i was driven all the way up along the coast line, to a little church, here i was questioned, punished, tortured, and humuliated, they forced me to walk all the way back to the nearest hospital which was located 2,6 KM away, a walk of pain, consisting on 20-35 minutes, after a threatment i made myself a promise, the commander himself shall suffer from his actions towards me, and to force him out of his little station, i thought about some ideas to lure him out.

From this very moment you read this, i will pronounce myself as Fabrizo Rizzo Rodrigues Hernandez, from the RTA, i will always be up for an illegal street race, but instead of pink slips, we race for something else, since i am not in need of money, i will by now, promise that if you challenge me for a race, and you win, you will win a price on 1 million, but if i win, you're paying the price with your life, an execution, until the commander steps forward, and takes a little "roadtrip" with me.

So if you are looking for a easy way to earn money, with a 50/50 chance of winning, or saying goodbye to you family, feel free to take contact to me on cellphone nr +32-432-123-447

Thanks for reading, and i look forward to see all the race challenges. And mostly to our roadtrip Commander Maratek, together with Mrs. Maratek.

- Fabrizio Rizzo Rodrigues Hernandez

Back