What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

@Vladic ka

I have a question.

I don't know what happend before I was banned, I know that I was quickly changing channels on teamspeak, I am sorry for my actions, Would it be ok to submit another unban?

@Vladic Ka

Greets,

Niels

Last edited by a moderator:
Your In-game name:

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

Date & Time you was banned:

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Your In-game name:

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

Date & Time you was banned:

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:
I'm not ban appealing?

"I am sorry for my actions, Would it be ok to submit another unban?"

???

He's simply asking Vladic if it is worth the effort to make a proper unban appeal as he doesn't want to waste Vladic's time or his own. 

I am talking with Vladic ka about something that happend an hour ago.
Okay, before Vladic Ka actually comes here. I would like to point out that switching channels or as we call it, 'Channel Hopping', indicates a troll that does nothing more but wasting our time and annoying people with: "User joined your channel" & "User left your channel". It's quite annoying.

In my opinion, it would always be worth your time to make an unban appeal, but if it will get accepted is another question.

Okay, before Vladic Ka actually comes here. I would like to point out that switching channels or as we call it, 'Channel Hopping', indicates a troll that does nothing more but wasting our time and annoying people with: "User joined your channel" & "User left your channel". It's quite annoying.

In my opinion, it would always be worth your time to make an unban appeal, but if it will get accepted is another question.
 I already did a ban appeal but i don't know what happend more a week ago when I got banned, that's why he denied my appeal. I only remember that I was channel hoppen. So now I ask if I can open a new ban appeal.

Back