What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

The Great Altis Go-Kart Rally! *Cancelled due to RL issue*

Thesoldier

Banned
The Great GoKart Rally
 ​
Hello people of Altis!

We are announcing the first great Altis Go-Kart Rally! A 25 Kilometer trek from the City of Kavala to the Village of Molos. The start will be at Abay, and finish line will be at the Piers Kitchen Processor.

When: Pre-race starts Sunday July 12th 2015 at 8:00 PM GMT. Drivers will be able to get their karts, equipment, and come to Kavala to setup. Race begins at 9:00 PM GMT Sharp

Rules:
100K Entry Fee + Rental Fee for Kart
Uniform and Helmet must be worn
No intentional bumping
3 Toolkits maximum on person
If your kart blows up or run out of toolkits you're out of the race.
No firefights

Prizes:

First place: 3,000,000 + Total of Entry Fee
Second place: 1,000,000
Third Place: 500,000

First come first serve, posistions will be determined by order of sign up. Entry fee will be collected at the pre-race in Kavala.

All are welcome to race, including cops and NHS off-duty. Those who are not racing are welcome to spectate with helicopters or on the side roads. 
However If NHS or Cops wish to help out on duty, we could use some Officers for traffic control as a pace car. We would also request NHS on stand by for any racers that meet with unfortunate circumstances.

If you wish to sign up, please post here

Order of Entry:

1. Alexim
2. Remix
3. Kaden
4. Steven Seabass
5. Presidente 
6. Simen
7. Sam
8. Kylan
9. Banana Duck
10. Sizzler
11. Arjun

Last edited by a moderator:
Im down for a go kart race. Please put out a reminder so i dont forget please:(

I might be attend, but to I compete or record from the sky? 

Just for clarification, this is not an offical event unless the big cheeses allow it to be.

This is an event as part of the mayoral campaign that I promised after I legalized karts. This race is meant to be fun for all, and if it were to be an official event, I would happily run it.

First post updated with racing order, so far we have 10 racers so the pot is already 1,000,000!!!!

Also Im sorry like a moron I forgot the servers reset at 8PM, so the prerace will be at 8PM after restart, and the race will begin around 9PM.
Preracers will meet on teamspeak, and mingle in the Kavala greenzone, and get into posistion for the race. 

I also forgot to add for police or NHS who are attending on duty, we need volunteers for Air Rescue patrol standby, and two officers to act as Pace cars.

Back