What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

POLICE Authorization for vehicle check

Fabrizio R R H

Harsh, Ruthless, Direct and a Realist
So let me introduce myself and the situation.

My name is Fabrizio Rizzo Rodrigues Hernandez also known as FA Slacky.

I am working as a full time medic, and when my shift is done, i am working as an ARAC personel, checking cars at south kora fuel station.

Recently i see alot of speeders, and people recklessly driving and we all know that the police can't handle all thoose maniacs.

I ask for permission to set up a "roadblock" with marked ARAC vehicles on the road, 400-500 meters away from each turn to make it visible from a long distance, to perform, routine checks on all vehicles entering and exiting kavala, in hope of people aint driving around in dangerous vehicles.

Today i was greeted by one unit who told me what i did was good for the land of Altis, since i just made a fast routine check, all on my bill. that will say fuel, spare parts, food, drinks, and a good time.

Then 10 minutes after i get approached by another unit demanding me to move all the vehicles away from the road, because it is too dangerous, i do try to explain the officer what i am doing, but he insist to see an authorization, before he will let me keep my "business" running.

After all vehicles has been parked a third unit appears and ask what's going on with all the ARAC vehicles, and i explain him that i had to take down my "checkpoint" to prevent dangerous vehicles in Kavala and in the remains of Altis, and yet agian told that i would be okay for that purpose, so here i am asking for permission to close the road, at south kora fuel station while working, so i can make Kavala and the rest of Altis a much safer place.

Best regards - Fabrizio Rizzo Rodrigues Hernandez

Back