What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

I'm a poor poor Hobo- Please Help

Tomm

This is my kickstarter page to try and raise funds for me to be able to pay back the Altis Government. A little while ago I tried to buy a Huron on Abay. Due to me being a bit of an idiot i accidentally bid on 2. Now I am about 13mil in debt to the Altis Bank. I am not able to buy food for me or my family. I have no way to protect myself and no way for me to pay the garage man to try make the money back. I decided to sell the Huron straight away and i believe it sold. However due to technical issues I received no money for the sale. All I'm asking for is the the ability to buy food for my family and be able to make some money back. 

Rewards for any kind donations:

£1- Umm yer cheers

£100- Thankyou

£1000- i will send you a picture of my healthy family when i can feed them again.

£10,000- I will give you a hug

£100,000- I will help you out for 20mins

£1,000,000- I will be your slave for 1hr (what ever you want)

£13,000,000- I will do what you want for 4hrs and treat you to something special ;)

​
If you feel like donating then please message me ​

Please help me enjoy living again so i can feed myself and my family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi, I am the official community hobo.... Go away... Your not stealing my money.

Don't listen to this man, he's not really a hobo!

Good luck with your fundraising <3

This is my kickstarter page to try and raise funds for me to be able to pay back the Altis Government. A little while ago I tried to buy a Huron on Abay. Due to me being a bit of an idiot i accidentally bid on 2. Now I am about 13mil in debt to the Altis Bank. I am not able to buy food for me or my family. I have no way to protect myself and no way for me to pay the garage man to try make the money back. I decided to sell the Huron straight away and i believe it sold. However due to technical issues I received no money for the sale. All I'm asking for is the the ability to buy food for my family and be able to make some money back. 

Rewards for any kind donations:

£1- Umm yer cheers

£100- Thankyou

£1000- i will send you a picture of my healthy family when i can feed them again.

£10,000- I will give you a hug

£100,000- I will help you out for 20mins

£1,000,000- I will be your slave for 1hr (what ever you want)

£13,000,000- I will do what you want for 4hrs and treat you to something special ;)

​
If you feel like donating then please message me ​

Please help me enjoy living again so i can feed myself and my family.
I think i want a slave,1 m tomorrow is yours just message me when you're online!

I'll give you £13 million, £10,000 at a time..I'm lonely.

I'll give you £13 million, £10,000 at a time..I'm lonely.
If you give me 13mil i will happily do what you want when you want (as long as I'm online) as its the only way i will be able to play this game :)  @BlackJack Or if you really want 1300 hugs is fine with me 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back