What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Comp requests

Tomm

Please note this isn't a moan or complaint just more of a question. I currently have a comp request in place. In understand that I have to wait and I'm fine with that but today I noticed that e few have been done that were posted in the last day or 2. Wouldn't it make sense to start from the bottom of the list as those people have waited longest. Thanks :)  @Wilco  @Adam

I just noticed they were all hacker comps so understand if it was something he witnessed and decided to comp straight away :)  

I do not deal with any forum "Duties" as I am just an in-game admin and don't have any forum permissions.

You may have noticed that I completed around 10 compensation requests on Saturday, Me and Walt was told to instantly compensate those who died and lost money during the hacker situation, As for your compensation request I'm afraid you are just going to have to be patient and wait for a board admin to review it.

Back