What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Money

Corey321

Hello people of Altis, I come to you today to ask for very generous people to give money to me so I will be able to afford bounty hunter. I am only 14 years old and always wanted to be in the police force but the age limit is 16+ I've been thinking and I eventually realised that bounty hunter is sort of like being a police officer except not as much powers. I have 300k ingame but I've been getting robbed more and more frequently and keep losing money. I will be very grateful for any money that people give to me to be able to afford bounty hunter. Thanks for reading.

See, I'd give you the 700k, but bounty hunter isn't fun AT ALL, I've seen it, they get abuse and all sorts by rebels since they aren't the police. It's not worth it, just join a gang and do that instead, I'd gladly give you money for a rebel license lol! ;-)

Hey I really want some sort of roleplay job on the server be it taxi, ARAC or bounty hunter. If it were you which one would be best? 

Hey I really want some sort of roleplay job on the server be it taxi, ARAC or bounty hunter. If it were you which one would be best? 
I'd recommend ARAC - I've had so much fun in the past playing as ARAC.

Oh ok

What is the best way to make money quickly? This is because I want to play as ARAC asap

Back