What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Mayoral Notice: HM Treasury

Thesoldier

Banned
Citizens of Altis:

Recent audits of the HM Treasury on the Island of Altis have shown there is a shortage of gold. Due to increase in rebel activity, other misappropriations, and clerical errors, there is a shortage of Gold on the Island. Since becoming Mayor, I had my aides launch a full investigation. Our results determined that gold bars were traded in order to pay for various vendors and services that were not required, or could have been paid for in paper currency.

Future vendors and services at the HM Treasury will be paid for in advance, and will not receive any payment of Gold bars.
All gold will be accounted for due to the shortage, and I have petitioned the Lord Governor's office to have new shipments brought back in to stablize the economy. Any services at HM Treasury must have proper paperwork and permits from the Government, and anyone without said paperwork is tresspassing and is to be removed from the Treasury.

Also due to our economic crisis, it is the request of the Mayor's office to the government and police the following:
Negotiations for treasury robberies will be limited if the robbers have no hostages to 5 gold bars.
A maximum of 10 gold bars may be traded for a hostage's life
The police are to do everything in their power up and to include using deadly force if needed to protect the Treasury

Again this proclamation is a request to the government and the police due to the economic crisis on the Island

Respectfully,

Mayor Thesoldier

As of 6/7/2015, this notice has been rescinded per the Lord Governor's Office.
The economical situation has stabilized on Altis. 

Back