What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

A few skill suggestions

Mash

I have a few skill suggestions that i feel if could be added would be nice.

1. field medic - allows your first aid kits to heal too 100%

"helpful for rebels and civs annoying being on 75% die faster if someone shoots at you and you have weapon sway.

2. expert smelter - 25% extra cash from selling ingots

"makes legal money making more profitable so that everyone isn't spamming weed and have other options"

3. security - gives you a message when someone is breaking into your house the same was as when the cops raid your house

"helpful so you can get a chance to defend your house"

4. barricade - takes 2x as long to bolt cut your house door

"would be nice if you have security gives you even more time 

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 on the house related ones, It takes only 3-4 seconds to bolt cut through someone's house, when I was on police holiday I entered a town with 15k worth of bolt cutter and left with 3 MXM's and a Mk-18...

+1 on the house related ones, It takes only 3-4 seconds to bolt cut through someone's house, when I was on police holiday I entered a town with 15k worth of bolt cutter and left with 3 MXM's and a Mk-18...
with the 3 - 4 secs instead of it being 2x could make it a set time like 1-3 mins gives you time if your miles away

-1 for field medic because it would just be abused during a fight also takes away from medic rp.

-1 for field medic because it would just be abused during a fight also takes away from medic rp.
? how do you abused it ?? no one ask medics to heal you to full anyway. what happents now is they vdm to get to 100 %. its a Great idea mash. + there are never medics online anymore :s 

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with robin, how would it be abused? It will stop people using the vdm script to get 100% health. also cops can do it why cant we? it puts us at a disadvantage in a gun fight. 99.9% of medic roleplay comes from revives anyway.

As a cop I do see how the field medic might make things more difficult on us. Perhaps it could be a chance system?  Eg: you have a 40% chance to be healed to 100hp 

Abused during a firefight but a cop can do it unlimited times with a medikit whereas we use first aid kits? Double standards?

Back