What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

ATTENTION NHS APLICANTS

Pvt Lharmon

Lharmon
Lifetime Donator
When your application has been accepted you will receive a message from a GP. Telling you to wait in the NHS Chanel called waiting for interview. The message also states the best time to get an interview is between 17:30 and 19:30 GMT as well as telling you to let a GP. know you are there. THIS DOES NOT MEAN SPAM A GP!! If you do we probably will ignore you and just not interview you until we have interview others if we decide to interview you that day at all. Also do NOT put how long you have been waiting in your name. It is rude and annoying it makes us not want to interview you. We have had people waiting weeks for their interview. People need to understand that this is a game and GPs want to play and enjoy themselves too. I also think that people don't understand how busy we are. Please just use common sense. Ok rant over thanks guys.

Waiting weeks for an interview is kinda shit tbh, Maybe time for the NHS to get more people able to do interviews?

Although I do agree with spamming a GP to get their interview done is kinda like shooting yourself in the foot.

The weeks is honestly because of the times they are on in the Chanel like the messages say that we do interviews between 17:30 and 19:30 GMT and that hasn't happened in a long time lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I also get some messages from some applicants, asking me what's the point of me as I can't do interviews (I'm an MTO) haha

how much time does it take for an application to be read?

i am really sorry for asking this but i have really putted quite some effort on my nhs application(the seccond).

again i am sorry for taking your time.

balonimc

@GP. Lharmon

how much time does it take for an application to be read?

i am really sorry for asking this but i have really putted quite some effort on my nhs application(the seccond).

again i am sorry for taking your time.

balonimc

@GP. Lharmon
The applications only started to work properly only recently as before you had to PM an NHS admin as the applications weren't working, so the volume of applications has increased, with your application it has been looked at but as you submitted two applications within two hours it needs to also be looked at by the CMO.

Also "how much does it take an application to be read?" is a little bit rude in my opinion, and this whole thread is about NHS admins are people and want to  be able enjoy the game as well.

MD. bobmarley

To be far, We have less people doing interviews cause I never really see any GP's on! I think we need to go back to MTO's being able to do interviews so we can get more people to be able to get more medics online!

@bobmarley i am sorry if my post was taken as rude. I absolutely didn't meant to be rude i just wanted to have some information.

again i am sorry and thank the staff's work.

And let's not forget what jason said: more interviews = more online medics.

I hope i haven't been rude or mistaken no one's opinion.

balonimc

There is a reason MTO don't do interviews for quality control issues and such as we'll as @bobmarley let me know when that happens and I will take care of it.

+1 these things take time even though you may have been waiting a while, you will possibly be waiting more. Just be patient, you'll get your chance.

It has already been said, but only GP and the CMO deal with the application process. So anyone in the NHS who isn't one of these (STU. FA. MD. SUR. and DR.) don't have anything to do with it, so please refrain from messaging us too!

Good moorning everyone..

As it seems people still have no clue how the NHS Works.. i will try to explain.

When i joined the NHS i toke my about 5 days in total to get my application and interview done. This with 5+ active GP's

We have about 3 active GP's. More are comming but we do need to select and learn them the ways of the NHS. 

So that all said. Here a inside what we do.. 

We all start by joining Teamspeak. Then we see who are onduty and see what there rank is. If its a STU we check the datebase and see if he can go with the Medic or the First aider. This takes about 5 to 10 min depending on the amount of medic being online.  Then the PM starts to come.  ' can you do my interview, can you take my on patrol, can i ask you a few questions, hi buddy how your doing ' and this keeps on going.. these are just simply some of the things we recive.. EVERYDAY! 

After all that has ben solved and we finley thinking we can have some time to play on our own we reciving more message.. just becouse people come online and see the GP in the NHS channels. 

When we are finly ingame.. we always have studens comming with us within the first 10 min.. I think its fun but try to think of you babysitting the holeday long. Its not that we think students are babys becouse thats not the case. Its that we as GP and CMO need to keep a eye on you as Studend. Keep you save. Keep a eye out whats going on. And keep a eye on teamspeak for the interview channel, Waiting to patrol channel, and the non stop PMs we still reciving from the moment we enter the Teamspeak. 

So.. now your suggesting that we let MTOs do the interviews.. good idea! 

Here we go... MTO joins teamspeak.. what do you think will happen next..?? 

LET THE MTO BE A MTO they are for the STU that wants to go on patrol!

' well i havent seen any MTO in the last week '   maby becouse its vacation time?? 

Pleas dont forget that the NHS is working like this for a long long time!

' Let STU go on there own! This way you relive them of the pressure and they can help the GPs ' sounds like fun!

STU arriving on the scene. Now idea how to work the revive. No clue how the NHS Role plays. And on top of all he finley starts reviving the rong guy.. He gets shot.. He then respawns and is about 10km away.

The systems that we use right now is working for some time now. It has its up and its downs..

pleas try to understand that we as MTO, GP and CMO do our very best to get you sorted as soon as we can! But its also our free time that we spend in this community.

Have a nice day and be save!

GP.Shalloa!

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion of being a new applicant who did there interview a few days ago, it is quite stress full for us when we have been waiting for an interview for like 5 or 6 hours and we dont get a single message or notification from a GP + , i 100% understand that you dont want to do interviews all the time but i think you should try to contact the people in the interview room saying were very busy and cant do you interview for the next few hours. This helps out loads as me and a few people were waiting for 5 hours ( of which i could have been playing with the police , but was waiting) , we waited for a long time and felt the need to message a GP we didnt get any response from the GP , which was quite annoying but understandable. When you do reach the whole 5 hour mark of waiting you kinda just get very annoyed as you have spent half your day sitting in a room waiting for one message. If the medic for all new interview needing people could atleast get some form of contact informing them that you aer busy or just cant do it or cant be bothered to do them at the moment. That would be great as it means your not gonna get spam , " i need an interview i have been here for ages" etc , people would then understand and not get so stressed out and annoied.

Hope my opinion can slightly help the way in which people wait as its very annoying and boring to sit in a room for so long and not getting messaged one.

Thanks

James 

I think that all applicants are given a time, wouldn't it just make sense to turn up at that time and if there busy come back the next day rather than just sitting in the channel until you its done.

@James1 

The message also states the best time to get an interview is between 17:30 and 19:30 GMT as well as telling you to let a GP. know you are there. 
5 hours of waiting was not needed.. 
If you sent a PM to a GP we don't mind. We want that tbh. but when someone is sending 5 message ever 10 min. we start ignoring him.

we waited for a long time and felt the need to message a GP we didnt get any response from the GP
Again. always good to sent a GP a Message.  
If were getting loads of Message we start ignoring them if were ingame.. 

Alt - Tap is not always the best to do when in roleplay. 

No Hard feelings. just some small points from my point of few. :D  

In my opinion of being a new applicant who did there interview a few days ago, it is quite stress full for us when we have been waiting for an interview for like 5 or 6 hours and we dont get a single message or notification from a GP + , i 100% understand that you dont want to do interviews all the time but i think you should try to contact the people in the interview room saying were very busy and cant do you interview for the next few hours. This helps out loads as me and a few people were waiting for 5 hours ( of which i could have been playing with the police , but was waiting) , we waited for a long time and felt the need to message a GP we didnt get any response from the GP , which was quite annoying but understandable. When you do reach the whole 5 hour mark of waiting you kinda just get very annoyed as you have spent half your day sitting in a room waiting for one message. If the medic for all new interview needing people could atleast get some form of contact informing them that you aer busy or just cant do it or cant be bothered to do them at the moment. That would be great as it means your not gonna get spam , " i need an interview i have been here for ages" etc , people would then understand and not get so stressed out and annoied.

Hope my opinion can slightly help the way in which people wait as its very annoying and boring to sit in a room for so long and not getting messaged one.

Thanks

James 
Everyone in the NHS was a student including CMO's, GP's and MTO's I've even found some of the GP's applications to join the NHS so we know what the anxiety is like before you take your interview, when I went for my interview two of the people who had their interviews before me failed so imagine how I was feeling.

But I had my application accepted, had my interview taken and went out on my first patrol in one day, and the reason that was because I joined the interview channel at 6pm which is between the time designated time slots of 17:30 and 19:30 GMT which the NHS admin gives you in your application result message. I even go into the waiting room channel when I see someone in there at sometime silly like 8am, and tell them the best times to join the waiting for interview channel. 

Also another thing if you are interview channel and you see me in the MTO office, please don't tell me that I'm useless as I can't give people interviews it's not very nice, although I don't take it higher I'll just be reluctant on taking you on patrol.

Everyone in the NHS was a student including CMO's, GP's and MTO's I've even found some of the GP's applications to join the NHS so we know what the anxiety is like before you take your interview, when I went for my interview two of the people who had their interviews before me failed so imagine how I was feeling.

But I had my application accepted, had my interview taken and went out on my first patrol in one day, and the reason that was because I joined the interview channel at 6pm which is between the time designated time slots of 17:30 and 19:30 GMT which the NHS admin gives you in your application result message. I even go into the waiting room channel when I see someone in there at sometime silly like 8am, and tell them the best times to join the waiting for interview channel. 

Also another thing if you are interview channel and you see me in the MTO office, please don't tell me that I'm useless as I can't give people interviews it's not very nice, although I don't take it higher I'll just be reluctant on taking you on patrol.
Hi Bob i never said you or any MTO's are useless or lazy about any rank in the medics  i do understand , im just saying that i got in around half 3 as i had nothing to do and i ended up getting me and everyone else an interview at 8pm as i had to ask some GP's who i have patrolled with in the Police to come do it due to everyone else being busy all after noon. The only thing that could have made it better was some form of communication to say we are busy at the moment i would have been happy with that as i understand administrative work is hard and also having to do all these long interviews. No one lazys not the GP or the Commander as i know there is the back ground work that they have to do a tone of that most of us do not know. 

@James1 

5 hours of waiting was not needed.. 
If you sent a PM to a GP we don't mind. We want that tbh. but when someone is sending 5 message ever 10 min. we start ignoring him.

Again. always good to sent a GP a Message.  
If were getting loads of Message we start ignoring them if were ingame.. 

Alt - Tap is not always the best to do when in roleplay. 

No Hard feelings. just some small points from my point of few. :D  
I completely understand that but its slightly annoying when there's 3 or 4 GP / CMDR in the AEGIS room and they don't respond to one message. I would never spam as i personally wouldn't reply either but not one of them could have sent one message to anyone saying were busy so please come back tomorrow or later. I only got one message from a GP saying sorry we cant do the interviews due to there not being enough GP's online when really there was 4 or 5 online. Fortunately GP Hank and another GP happily read my when they stopped cop paroling at 8pm GMT and they where very willing to help after me explain how stressed out people are after spending  5 or 6 hours waiting for an interview in which they thought was most probably happened between half 5 and half 7 but didn't.

Clearly as i am STU now it does not affect me now but the only thing i could seriously recommend is to try and get in a mild for of contact to the people in the interview room. This is because we all get very annoyed how long we waited with no messages at all, and honestly everyone in the interview room was gonna say f**k it , to joining medics as they felt they had waited too long. I do want this to happen as we do really need more medics on the server as we do not have a lot or many of them are just not active. I know this because i play more than 8 hours a day and i know most of the time there is not even one medic online.

So please help the new soon to be recruits by sending one short message stating your busy or anything just so they dont get annoyed and give up trying to join the medics. My opinion but feel free to respond any way to it , im just trying to help all the new people needing an interview .

Hi Bob i never said you or any MTO's are useless or lazy about any rank in the medics  i do understand , im just saying that i got in around half 3 as i had nothing to do and i ended up getting me and everyone else an interview at 8pm as i had to ask some GP's who i have patrolled with in the Police to come do it due to everyone else being busy all after noon. The only thing that could have made it better was some form of communication to say we are busy at the moment i would have been happy with that as i understand administrative work is hard and also having to do all these long interviews. No one lazys not the GP or the Commander as i know there is the back ground work that they have to do a tone of that most of us do not know. 
I wasn't saying that you were the one that called me useless, I was asking applicants not to as I have had it said to me a few times 

I wasn't saying that you were the one that called me useless, I was asking applicants not to as I have had it said to me a few times 
Ahh okay no problem , clearly it not your fault if your not the right rank to do it.

Back