What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Duck's Videos! UPDATED 17/06/2016

Banana Duck

GOOD DAY 

My name Is Banana Duck , I have been a avid You-tuber for sometime now, I have played Altis for a long time but this was my first visit to Altislife.co.uk

And quite a memorable time it was! I got up to my old trick, boggling the cops brains with my metal rambling, terrifying the help and bum rushing the squares.

I've made almost 75+ Altis life episode's 95+ Altis life videos in my time, and I'm sure that Altislife.co.uk will help me make many more 
Big-Grin.png

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘​

In this episode, I get acquainted with members of the Police constabulary, become the mascot (of 3 minutes) get jailed, become the jail *daddy* and then the BOX KING!

ENJOY!

B.A.W.D 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god I loved every second of that. I can show you the way of the rebel life if you wish?

(To give you an idea of what we get up to)

I loved it all with the nick names XD i agree rebel life would be a funny next video.

Oh @Banana Duck this is a good start to your Altis Life UK Career, I'm glad to see this, you're going to fit in nicely. I'm a bobby man myself so hopefully we can RP when I get back from holiday!

Oh my god I loved every second of that. I can show you the way of the rebel life if you wish?

(To give you an idea of what we get up to)

​I've played all factions in the past for quite some time, Rebel life was very satisfying, but I also love dealing with the locals. I'm not sure which faction I will move to tbh, I think Civ/crim will be ok while I find my feet :D   

People that behave like you are normally a pain in the ash, but I quite enjoyed this video. I'm looking forward to the next one :D  

UPDATED 14/06/2015

Watch here or Scroll up in mega thread!

VIDEO 2 LOCK PICK OBSESSION!

You have no idea how much Max and I were laughing in TS during that time.

Amazing work, Keep it up!

UPDATED 16/06/2015

Watch here or check main post!

VIDEO 3 THE CHASE!

SO IT WAS YOU WHO ATTEMPTED TO STEAL MY POLICE CAR??!?! (vid 2 first police scene)

UPDATED 18/06/2015 

Watch here or check main page!

VIDEO 4 LOCAL THUGS!

Back