What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

MooseyGamers Spammer

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
There is a very young man called MooseyGamers on steam that is mass adding people from our steam group

From what i can see this guy is a very small Youtuber / twitch streamer that has multiple steam groups that seem to mass add people.

Please support steam and our community against this spam and simply report a violation on the group for spam and advise MooseyGamers is spamming the invite.

Sorry for any inconvenience, this sort of spam is unfortunately out of our control.

Well what am I now to do other than to apologize. I am sorry if you feel vulnerable to the fact that I am inviting members from your community to another, all I am simply doing is a job for multiple people in charge of Arma 3 servers with a reward in return. You have succeeded in making me realize that what I have been doing is considered to you and me in turn as being unfair to you. I would like to make certain that you do realise this was aimed at your group only and I therefor apologize sincerely.

So with more meaning than I can withstand I must apologize for my actions and I hope we can forget and leave this little mater of contention behind us.

Yours Sincerely

MooseyGamers 

Bit late for that, i made contact but you after mutiple complaints from our community and you decided to just ban me from your steam group without comment rather than take that opportunity.

No we don't feel vulnerable a tall, I just care about the amount of spam towards our members from servers with nothing to offer, That's not a good way of getting a servers name out there.

Its a shitty thing to do and with that sort of moral you wont get far in life, i suggest to sit down and take a long hard think of what you have done, No doubt multiple servers will fail as that's not the way to get your server name out there and as you can see by a quick google search of your name "MooseyGamers" you will see this post due to your actions and hopefully this will warn others about your ways.

Do something unique and gain users naturally like the rest of us and like we have been doing for the last 15 months!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back