What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

One whole year of Voltz

Voltz

The Butler
Unlinked
Claimer: Yes there are alot of @, this is not to attract everyone but I have an issue with putting these in... I love em.

Wow, one year and I have not been banned! I can't believe it! Lets make it two! Around one year ago today I decided I was bored and wanted to play on an Altis Life server for around 2 hours. I looked through and found this french server and joined thinking there would be some British people... I have never been so wrong in my life. So I quit and look for something with UK in the name and funnily enough at the top of the list was AltisLife.co.uk. I joined and started playing! Wow I was a hobo... I was being robbed constantly so I decided to go buy a gun... Aaannd then I was RDMed. Anyway I wanted to join the police so I created an account and signed up. I got accepted and went into the waiting for interview. 6 hours later I never saw anyone enter the channel so I continued on. That was my first day, and funnily enough I came back the day after that... and that and then became a regular.

That is the brief story to how I joined and well... I want to thank some people for making this year so amazing and meeting some amazing friends that will defiantly take a shit tone of brain power to get rid off.

I have to start of this list with @Slacky. The first person I officially met on the server and after a day of robbing people and a test they let me into KoA where I met many people. One being @Lemmen who was named something else back then.

After that would probably have to be @Zippey and @Commando who did my Modules 1, 2, 3, 4 and Mitchell who did my Module 5. Commando would be using the flashlight at night making a party and Zippey ending up shooting him. Best module 1 ever.

When I was sorted out they moved me into PAT where I met @DSGT Robert, @Dreamz, @Caitlin, @Grumpy, Aaron (Dave), @timmy. (PAT Buddys), yes there are alot and I could write an entire paragraph for each one of you but that would be cruel on you. Thank you <3.

After I left the police to form PAR (Proactive Rebels) and well my rebel life continued on from there, where I met many lifetime friends who I would never give up. And another list... @StickZ, @Markooo, Kris (Emigrates), Bear Jew (You know), Eddylane, @Steph ♥ (Yes, believe it or not. Was for a day or so), and a few others that I cant remember right now. Thank you all, amazing fun had back then. OH and Dante (Believe it or not). Funny how most of them are banned...

Once I rejoined I met @CSI Fuel who didn't even bother to finish my interview before accepting me. Then joining Paros where I met Zippey again, Bear Jew again, Michinky Again, and @Booker Dewitt who became one of my lifetime friends and of course @CI Zinder who has always been there for me. Oh and @Walt

And since then I have found myself to be a DI in RTU, I have also found to have some of the best god dam constabulary highers I could wish for: @VAL Black, @Ximi, @DSGT Tampax, @FordiezZ, @SCHWEPPES, @INS Laurens, Caitlin again, and @DI . I could not ask for anyone better or any better friends.

And now for a quick fire round! GO!

@Gazalad Soundboard Heaven, also great guy. If you can get in a wet suit with this wrinkly guy!

@Commander Maratek The most unprodictiable person ever, yet the most reasonable guy ever. Also has one of coolest voices imo.

@DI Mastino Narrowly beats Marateks voice.

@Randomized Beats Mastinos voice, also being a great DI...

@Vacatio for that late night listening to music with dat bot.

@Ciaran For them constant updates

@TinyBigJacko For them updates before Ciaran that I was briefly here for.

Steph, for always reminding me of when I had Kicked her out of LA. Yes I remember very well.

@SGT Ross For always reminding me of when I VDMed him and killed him when he was on 1% health.

@M. Summers for just being a friend, coming up with weird wacky ideas with me... LIKE THE TREASURY.

Hmmm, who else?

OH YEAH! RTU, amazing. Love you all, some of the best people I could have ever wished for, I thank you all! Keep being amazing!

I guess the only person left to thank is @Wilco. Thank you for keeping this server running so perfectly, this is truly the best server of anything I have been on and I have no plans to leave at all.

Anyway I want to thank all of you. 

See you!

crying-gifs-10112013-13.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad your here, never met you in game, hoping I do soon though, you sound like a great guy from what I've heard!

Is this another one of them Johnjoeegan posts where you've had a few shandies too many and you've gone all soppy...

didnt-read-lol-gif-13.gif

( Sorry i had to, you know i love you Voltz, you're always going to be my favorite blueberry)

That's it man. My altis birthday past in April and it's been a hell of a ride! Loads more fun times to come!

KoA 5 Lyfe

Congratulations on hitting your 1 year mark ;) I'm actually hitting it myself here in a month, but there's loads of good times to come, I can assure you that!

Hahaha grats Voltz,

Now I must return to my state of hibernation and sunbathing in Turkey

HOLY FUCK.... when i saw the post i thought it was a resignation (stop scaring me! :D )

Congratulations my little smushy bear ♥

I will continue to remind you constantly of you breaking our circle of trust and kicking me out of LA ♥

But honestly I am glad we became friends you're such a little cutie! 

tumblr_l4fdkhj1o91qaqps8o1_400.gif

Back