What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Whats wrong with going around with a BH

Farmer Giles

So recently we had a bounty hunter join our group, we have been told by multiple police officers that this is bad and can cause complications?

What are the complications?  

Its against the rules for a bounty hunter to work together with a civ.
It depends. If the bountyhunter is exploiting the wanted system to gain some easy money, it is against the rules. However, as a bountyhunter you can for example hire some people to ask people's names. 

Wait so if a bounty hunter teams with civs to hunt down a wanted criminal it is against the rules, im confsued? 

Not allowed: [SIZE=medium]Bounty hunters may not game the system e.g. getting a friend to get a wanted level/bounty price and then arresting them and collecting the bounty[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Allowed: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]- Hire a civilian friend or recruit some hobos to approach people and ask their name.[/SIZE]

(straight from the BH rules page)

Hope this helps!

But what if we went round with a bounty hunter and helped catch criminals, such as using the tip and going to that location to find them? 

Lataly there a lot new bounty hunters , how use they own friends,

sometimes they even made up story , that some civilian told him that im wanted , when im 100% sure

i havent tell anyone my name, or didnt do a crime in city.

i already reported one bounty hunter , and im sure soon there will be alot more.

cause a lot of them i have seen just run randomly to some civ and knock him out form behind and takes straight to jail

even when im asking what did i do , whats the reason you arresting they dont answer,

and when i sayig call police they just ignore.

Back