What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

help Reporting

Andrew L

How do I find out the names of the players that kill me with out RPing??? its happened to me about 4 times in the last day and a half, and im really getting upset at this server, rule breakers, and how slow/lazy the medics are. So id really like to know how I can get the names of the people that kill me well breaking rules so I can either fix it or report them, so that Me and everyone else can go back to enjoy the server for what its for "RPing"

Check your chatlogs, it will give you a name. You dont have to RP if they RDM you to get their name.

Last edited by a moderator:
The server also makes me upset.... i spend a few hours crying every night... but live on we will.

Sorry to break the bad news, but if you have been killed then there is no way to get the name, Maybe try asking for the persons name next time your getting shot, with a bit of luck he might tell you before you die.... wait next time.... there isn't a next time.... how are you writing this... i fear my reply is already too late.

The server also makes me upset.... i spend a few hours crying every night... but live on we will.

Sorry to break the bad news, but if you have been killed then there is no way to get the name, Maybe try asking for the persons name next time your getting shot, with a bit of luck he might tell you before you die.... wait next time.... there isn't a next time.... how are you writing this... i fear my reply is already too late.
Who are you and what have you done with Wilco?

@Wilco

Last edited by a moderator:

Not sure if i read that right

Back