What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

My 1 Year Anniversary

PC Robert

Lead Mentor
Well I'm proud to say it's been a hell of a time here in this Community. I've officially been here for 1 Year now, I signed up on the forums on this day 365 days ago.
 ​
I've seen this Community evolve from the start, and it's changed a hell of a lot. It's a huge Privilege to have my Police Skins featured on the biggest and best Community on ArmA 3.
 ​
It's also a massive privilege to now be the Lead Mentor for ALUK, and I thank the Admins for giving me the opportunity to do this. I also must thank Dain for all his work that he done for the Mentor Team and I hope that I can be one day as good as him.
 ​
Some people I would like to thank for my time here:
 ​
@Commander Maratek - We have had our ups and downs throughout the year but I am glad to call you a good friend.
 ​
@God - I would like to thank you personally too for allowing me to join Kavala after ProActive Team was disbanded, I appreciate it mate.
 ​
@Wilco - For creating an amazing Community and being a good friend.
 ​
@Mr. Cardoso - For being an awesome friend and TakistanLife buddies! <3 Fabulousss!
 ​
@Ciaran - For being an awesome Dev person and a good friend :p
 ​
@TinyBigJacko - Back in the day your roleplay inspired me to join the Police, I remember my first day you pulled me over at the old HW Patrol base! :D
 ​
@SI Bob - For being a good friend and being Welsh too, awesome <3
 ​
@INS Booker - Awesome friend and my Movie buddy <3
 ​
@Vacatio - ya drunk singer dont get me started! XD
 ​
@Vladic Ka - Great friend and also Scottish :pPP
 ​
@Neo - An awesome friend and I thank you for all the support on the new Lead Mentor position! :D
 ​
@fisher - Awesome friend and bae too ;)
 ​
@Caitlin - PAT buddies <3333
 ​
@DI Voltz - PAT buddy too! <333
 ​
Sorry if I missed anyone I just shoved the people I remember, I've met and have made too many friends to list on here, but you know who you are! <3
 ​
Here's to another year of AltisLife in this community, it's been truly great, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for me and the Community.
 ​
With Love,
 ​
Robert :)
 ​
7e10de80456ebc9d83bc8b22af7faba3.jpg
22990841675a6d164316831327e55edd.jpg
b826283fd9a1c5b786f90619613a55f7.png
If you where in the original PAT:p
9784a8ff064d85f5c4e14c0004bea2cd.jpg

71c42f4bdb23833304c11184033e87a1.png

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Wohoooo *throws confettis* congrats man. I havent had much interection with you but you always seemed like a nice person. Another year to come!

I still have that PAT patrol area on my PC... dear god. PAT.

A little tear is in my eye... Happy birthday.

@DSGT Robert

Thanks for the meantion, and congrats on your 1 year anniversary mate!

I hope you stick around for more years, and keep up the lovely job, xxx <3

Back