What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

ARAC Customer Handbook

Absolutely cracking work AJ and the rest of your team, you put so much effort into ARAC and have made it such a good roleplay experience, Hats off to you and the Lads.

-Vixxy ;)

Amazing work dude! It's really great to see ARAC being used properly. Maybe you could convince @Wilco to add this:

adac_phs351.jpg

Now that makes the server look so professional too.  All aspects of real life, covered.

And its badass!

I could see that being used to tow vehicles full of drugs as a cover.
I would suggest that they adopt a policy to only tow vehicles they have the keys for and that are not carrying illegal items. (If you ask for the keys before you tow the vehicle it will reduce the trolling of people getting someone else's car towed)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest that they adopt a policy to only tow vehicles they have the keys for and that are not carrying illegal items. (If you ask for the keys before you tow the vehicle it will reduce the trolling of people getting someone else's car towed)
We could add a rule to this, saying it cannot be used for illegal activities and that you have to be in ARAC uniform to actually be allowed to drive it, this would then inherit the ARAC rules.

Something nice would be to impound a car without actually scrapping. Like a impound yard or something that us ARAC'ers can use to tow abandoned vehicles to, using this vehicle, and they will be impounded but not scrapped and we would get a small reward for this.

We could add a rule to this, saying it cannot be used for illegal activities and that you have to be in ARAC uniform to actually be allowed to drive it, this would then inherit the ARAC rules.

Something nice would be to impound a car without actually scrapping. Like a impound yard or something that us ARAC'ers can use to tow abandoned vehicles to, using this vehicle, and they will be impounded but not scrapped and we would get a small reward for this.

I like that idea but you would have to be careful how many cars you have out in one area as it causes quite a bit of stress on the server.

I like that idea but you would have to be careful how many cars you have out in one area as it causes quite a bit of stress on the server.
Oh no, It wouldn't be like that. You would drop it off and then use the action menu(Windows key) to impound it which would actually remove the vehicle. Just like how the police do it. OR it could be like the chop shop but doesnt actually chop it just sends it to the players garage.

EDIT:

On second thoughts, if it was done like the chop shop however the car has to be on the back of the truck, picture of truck above, to even sell it and have to have a ARAC Licence to actually sell there.

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice, and great to use in RP situations.. "Let me just check my handbook, sir!"

Back