What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Garage Limiter.

Don't want to lose my beloved Quad bikes D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, looks like no vehicles are lost, but you can only see 20 of your vehicles.

This might change later, so just delete some of the stuff you don't need.

If you sell something in your list, it bumps up the stuff you can't see.

@Mycaelis

It works by loading the first 20 vehicles in your garage only, You still own the other 20+ vehicles however they wont load unless you start auctioning off or selling some.

This is a restriction we should of had a long time ago just like the housing one, We don't think its the complete issue however its certainly not helping when you have people who have 150+ vehicles in there garage.

This is why we get queues at garages sometime and the people who start moaning about there garage wont load are usually the ones with xx amount of vehicles in or have been unfortunate enough to load up there garage after someone like DI Voltz (no names mentioned)

Personally, I think 20 vehicles is more than enough

@Mycaelis

It works by loading the first 20 vehicles in your garage only, You still own the other 20+ vehicles however they wont load unless you start auctioning off or selling some.

This is a restriction we should of had a long time ago just like the housing one, We don't think its the complete issue however its certainly not helping when you have people who have 150+ vehicles in there garage.

This is why we get queues at garages sometime and the people who start moaning about there garage wont load are usually the ones with xx amount of vehicles in or have been unfortunate enough to load up there garage after someone like DI Voltz (no names mentioned)

Personally, I think 20 vehicles is more than enough
Yeah, no issues with it, I completely agree that the limit should be in place.

I was personally just a bit worried that my Jets / Helicopters might have started disappearing because I have 15 offroads, etc.

Thanks for clarifying it.

Shit.... I have 80 cars... Any way I can get compensation for this??

Noon my Ifrit... I mean SUV.

Phew that was a close one.

Did you not just read the posts from Mycaelis and Wilco just above your post?????
I dont know which ones to sell... It would be easier for them to just clear my land garage and give me mah money to buy new ones :) Ill make a cost for the garage when I get home ;)

well, time to sell some of my 30 offroads and hobo trucks then XD #GarageatVIP

We wont be compensating for any vehicles

If you have 80 vehicles then its just lazyness and more money than sense

Start selling / auctioning 

20 per vehicle class. Example: 20 Cars in Car Garage, 20 Helis in Heli Garage. 

We wont be compensating for any vehicles

If you have 80 vehicles then its just lazyness and more money than sense

Start selling / auctioning 
I have 100 vehicals... XD

I'm rich. Deal with it! I have lots of offroads because they were cheap because I was poor then. XD

Back