What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Forum Signature Wars

Unlucky George

Resident Rule Breaker!
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Who’s got the best forum signature?

1) This beautiful, humorous, well designed, self-deprecating forum signature which is only 300kb!

Jz5sxPE.gif

2) This 8mb monster ironically belonging to @imstyle - I don’t see much style here!

H1b2lue.gif

3) Or this non-gif thing from @ArrogantBread . If you ain't got gif you ain't got jif!

Pt4YYUU.jpg

As the official photoshop person for ArrogantBreads footer. I vote for the cheap suit.

Wish I could even make a decent signature. the forums won't let me. says something about image being to big or some bollocks. Even though it's tiny in comparison to these. Arrogantbreads makes me cringe so I vote George.

I choose ArrogantBread's excessively small suit/white socks combo

@Spunky Bumlove FU

All I can say is, my pants get tight every time #3 crops up.
@ArrogantBread gets my vote
@BratJaggesVlnd - get of your three way fence and give me you hypothetical vote! 

I say they are all very nice, and I give each one a third of my vote!
@Connall - you are DR. Frankenstein 

As the official photoshop person for ArrogantBreads footer. I vote for the cheap suit.
@imstyle - 8mb of beautiful, that's crazy big and filling up my cache. Second place ain't so bad James ;p 

George :eek: mine is beautiful, 
@Zэigэr - To be fair he was cringe on purpose, which is what makes it great! Thank you for the hypothetical vote Sir!

Wish I could even make a decent signature. the forums won't let me. says something about image being to big or some bollocks. Even though it's tiny in comparison to these. Arrogantbreads makes me cringe so I vote George.

Back