What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Increase In VDMer's

Farmer Giles

Has anyone noticed an increase in vdmer's? Most of them being new players that buy a hatchback and go up to iron copper tradder and fly down to kavala and as soon as the see a police car they hit it on purpose? 

Its proper annoying when youre trying to rp and a hobo just comes and blow you up! 

I've watched quite a few of these happening from up on my roof...you're right though, the numbers seem to have increased a lot recently.

The problem isin't only on one side, people tend to run on the streets often, while the sidewalks are empty.

There's been a shit ton of increased complaints of VDMing and dangerous drivers in Kavala. Especially those who rent Sports hatchbacks, and can't drive them for shit.

Also I'm going to start ticketing people for jaywalking and obstructing traffic if they stand in the middle of the road in Kavala and don't move.

I knew this would happen.... regulars leave to go VDMing and RDMing in grand theft auto... this opens up room for the hobos to join the server and emulate what they think Altis Life is :)

The problem isin't only on one side, people tend to run on the streets often, while the sidewalks are empty.
Im not on about people running people over, im on about hobos ramming in to cars to make them blow up! 

I know the other night ciaran had to ban 4/5 people because they was doing it to us when we pulled people over!

I knew this would happen.... regulars leave to go VDMing and RDMing in grand theft auto... this opens up room for the hobos to join the server and emulate what they think Altis Life is :)
It's true. Hopefully we'll start seeing more regulars come back once the novelty of GTA V has worn off a little.

There's been a shit ton of increased complaints of VDMing and dangerous drivers in Kavala. Especially those who rent Sports hatchbacks, and can't drive them for shit.

Also I'm going to start ticketing people for jaywalking and obstructing traffic if they stand in the middle of the road in Kavala and don't move.
Did that for a week, hobo's kinda enjoyed it...
But the increase in VDM'rs is because hobo's are advancing. They now have enough money to buy a fast car, they now have guns, they see the car as a permanent replacement for guns. Remove the cars and the problem is solved... Seriously, I have no clue what the f*ck those hobo's are thinking. They are strange creatures..

It's been really bad, and its not so much intentional VDMing, it's people drive with their head up their ass, and crash into parked cars with Sports hatchbacks at over 250 KMPH causing big explosions and lots of death.

We lost 3 police cars today on traffic stops in Kavala city alone within the course of 2 hours to these flying missles!

It's been really bad, and its not so much intentional VDMing, it's people drive with their head up their ass, and crash into parked cars with Sports hatchbacks at over 250 KMPH causing big explosions and lots of death.

We lost 3 police cars today on traffic stops in Kavala city alone within the course of 2 hours to these flying missles!

I've noticed they like to drive really slowly next to parked cars so they kind of glitch together which makes them explode too.

As the mayor I demand your office do something about this tomfoolery!

These type of Hobo's don't listen to me, they barely know what day it is let alone what a Government Official looks like. Although, maybe if we took the middle wall out of the high street and replace it with speed bumps (very British of us) which break the wheels of cars if they go over them too quickly, it would reduce the speed of the cars travelling through the area? ..... Thoughts? @Wilco could this be a thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
These type of Hobo's don't listen to me, they barely know what day it is let alone what a Government Official looks like. Although, maybe if we took the middle wall out of the high street and replace it with speed bumps (very British of us) which break the wheels of cars if they go over them too quickly, it would reduce the speed of the cars travelling through the area? ..... Thoughts?
It could be bad for us cops, thats the only problem i see, but that wall is a nightmare, ive seen so many people blow up from that haha! :D   :p

I hate to say thin but as annoying as this is it has opened up some interesting RP and by that I mean I've only been able to RP with them once but it was fun they had to do a field sobriety test. And they failed from coke lol.

I must admit I havent been as active at night with regards to being an online admin but Ill put some hours in the rest of the week to keep these guys at bay. 

Back