What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Kavala Early Morning

Scott1sh

Banned
Ok it's about time someone stood up and made this post about the state of kavala during early morning restarts 00:00-04:00 mainly after 1/2am.

I am sick to death of a few certain gangs coming to Kavala in overwhelming numbers and consistently baiting cops to shoot or take them hostage and trolling us because we literally outnumbered 4 to 1.

Last night was the absolute worse I've seen (currently uploading a video 45 mins long)

Few highlights of last night

Rebels numbering 13 at the drug dealer selling drugs like it was nothing, executing a civs for barely anything, executed another civ i tried to save but got gunned down.

Sitting at Kavala Square in a stolen Cop hunter beeping, driving off when i ask them to get out then coming back to do the same, just waiting for us to engage so you can gun us down.

Executing civs again no more than 5 feet in front of us, knowing fine well that the whole cop force (myself, a pc & a pcso) could do nothing because we would be dead within seconds.

We tried using force to get you to leave and ended up dead.

We tried to rp it and talk to you guys and ask you to please leave but you basically laughed in our faces and told us to go back to the station.

Now this isn't a one off, this happens nearly EVERY single night by the same gangs doing the same old shit.

i am tired off it, every cop that plays at that time is tired off it.

We have civs blowing up the 999 calls begging for help and we can't help because it will end up in our deaths, leading them to thinking the cops are shit and we don't do anything.

In short, yes this is a rant of sorts but its a plea to the gangs that do this (you know who you are) back off a bit stop wanting a fight when there is barely 5 cops on and you have 10-15 of you.

Stop trolling us and starting RPing because all you are doing is pissing people off with poor rp and treating Kavala as if it was King of the Hill.

I would love to come off nightshift one night and not die within 10minutes of being duty, have some nice rp and a laugh with rebels, civs or police.

So please just cool down a bit.

NOTE: Please feel free to comment, discuss or add your thoughts but don't flame, argue or insult each other, keep the thread civil please.

Sincerely

SGT Scott 'Irn Bru' McTavish

P.S Admins/Mods This post is in no way trying to insult or bully anyone and if you feel this post is not acceptable you can remove it at anytime. It is merely a tired cop at his wits end :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott you really do have the shit end of the stick, don't think I've ever seen you outside of Kavala

Ill calm down a bit. But keep in mind, I'm RP'ing a psychopathic serial killer.

Best Regards, Petersson.

I miss the old times when there was 20 people on in the early morning, and cops and rebels worked together against RDM/VDMers and had fun. 

I was the one in the hunter, the reason i drove off was because i was scared of being pulled out of it, i sat in the hunter almost all the time just watching what was going on.

Without trying to sound like a "asshole" if i wanted to "gun you down" i could of got out and said "hands up", i never wanted to shoot or kill you i just wanted to sit in the hunter watching (it's not common we get one, and yes i know that would of been shit RP but i never wanted to kill or shoot you.) what i'm trying to say is i had no intent in "baiting you"

Most nights i'm doing drug runs at this time.

If you feel i was causing you trouble (baiting) then i am sorry for the trouble i caused you, ^-^

Again i'm not pointing anyone one out specifically, shannon i had no idea who was in the hunter at any point and last night was just a repeat of what happens every night, i just happened to get off work early and play for a bit.

The thing is when i play late nights i am probably playing +5 hours that day and just want some good RP because i fought all day. But then people with large groups just came in go speeding with hatchbacks shooting cops all the time etc. You need some excitement at that night aswell however dont ruin someone elses experience because you want to have more fun.

We Rebels have to show force aswell, just saying, that you cant win every F:in single situation you  get in to, if you try to stop them with force, when they clearly outnumber you, than the shit just Backfires at you.. in the End, you are the one ho initiates the gunfight,cause we cant just start to shoot cops if we see them..yes exactly we tell you to go back to station, if you dont comply to it and start shooting at us,ofc we shoot back.. in the end its just a Game, you have to loose some, to win some.. and we loose money in the gunfights, and you dont.. 

We Rebels have to show force aswell, just saying, that you cant win every F:in single situation you  get in to, if you try to stop them with force, when they clearly outnumber you, than the shit just Backfires at you.. in the End, you are the one ho initiates the gunfight,cause we cant just start to shoot cops if we see them..yes exactly we tell you to go back to station, if you dont comply to it and start shooting at us,ofc we shoot back.. in the end its just a Game, you have to loose some, to win some.. and we loose money in the gunfights, and you dont.. 
I think you've misunderstood the point of this topic. You seem to have replied aggressively and in an immature way in my eyes; the swearing is not necessary in this kind of post.. Rebels show power every day, they have better equipment and usually more man power at a single time than the police. Everyone knows this. Showing "force" at the early hours of the morning against 3-4 cops is not showing force. I can imagine the situations: An officer approaches, speaking to the men, and receives a "Go away or we'll shoot". 

What Scott is asking for is, you clearly outnumber them at these hours. RP more, stop being as hostile and just enjoy the game more, rather than both sides constantly trying to 1up each other.

In the day time cops have the numbers and show force by having guns out all the time. At night its the rebels turn. Not our fault cops don't play at night.

When we have the numbers we see the island as ours not officaly but just because noone can stop us at that point im time so like when cops attack rebels with guns out in the day we will attack cops at night.

This post, believe it or not, is the contents of EVERY single Police officer. Thank god @ had the bright idea to finally identify it. Not that It'll make a difference anyway... 

I understand Rebels need to show force sometimes, but against 3 officers? In my opinion thats a show of weakness rather than 'force'.

The only time i initiated gunplay last night was when i tried to stop a civ from being executed and i got gunned down after that i tried rping with the rebels, gun holstered, no vest, clearly no threat but i was met a few times with 'leave or die' and get back to the station, which left me basically locked down in the green zone for fear if i stepped out my life would be forfeit.

Why does it always have to be you win some, you lose some? We are cops, you are rebels but it doesn't mean we always have to go full out war and shootouts, there is a thing called RP, come talk to us, have some fun especially at the graveyard hours.

Yes it is a game at the end of the day but when this stuff happens constantly, it stops becoming fun and in turn people do and have left the police/game when it becomes a hassle more than fun.

In the day time cops have the numbers and show force by having guns out all the time. At night its the rebels turn. Not our fault cops don't play at night.

When we have the numbers we see the island as ours not officaly but just because noone can stop us at that point im time so like when cops attack rebels with guns out in the day we will attack cops at night.
As of recent a lot of police have been making the effort to appear less hostile (myself included) not instantly restraining people, weapons holstered in noncombat/life threatening situations and even not wearing vests just to seem friendlier.

We are not here to show force at all, we are not an army or military force, the police are here to stop criminals and keep citizens safe.

No one is saying it's your fault that cops don't play at night, but a few months ago there used to be a lot more active cops online at night i am unsure why it has declined.

Again during the day yes we have more numbers but that doesn't mean we are some elite trained force, a lot of cops are in training cso/pcsos and armed response can't always attend every hostile situation so a lot of the times 5 of your guys can and have killed 10 or more officers.

Reiterating my original point of the post, all i am asking is more RP from rebels late at night and not an urge to put bullets into us, it would make the game more enjoyable for everyone

@Stee are you for real mate? I think you really misunderstood his point. And with that thinking you wont really go far. With that thinking should all AR jump on TKC non stop when they outnumber them? Were doing our duties. If the only time you can control altis and hold the police down is night you really need to practice. And you should stop thinking one sided

I actually remember one morning where a certain gang was in Kavala. I was with a PCSO and we were going to patrol round. I spawn in and there is an ifrit driving round the police HQ. They then start driving around town and causing trouble executing and telling us to back away. 

We were literally unable to leave the station so we both logged off...

It was really fun on our behalf.

@Stee are you for real mate? I think you really misunderstood his point. And with that thinking you wont really go far. With that thinking should all AR jump on TKC non stop when they outnumber them? Were doing our duties. If the only time you can control altis and hold the police down is night you really need to practice. And you should stop thinking one sided
Do you want us to attempt in to take Kavala during the day? :p

Really mature and constructive... Well atleast points prooven that they are valid :)

Back