What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The BIG Altis Race!

Mickeey

don't make me eggplant
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The BIG Altis Race!
Friday 24th April 2015 - 9pm
(date moved from initial 11th April 2015)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 ​
This Friday, RTA and Marmite Miners will be hosting hopefully, a server-wide event if plenty of people get involved, this is why we are reaching out to you, the community at this early stage of the event planning, we need to figure out how many participants there will roughly be, just so we know how many people will be wanting to take part and whether the event should go ahead - the reward for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places have not yet been decided, however there will be food, drink and marmite available to all participants at the end of the race!
 ​
 ​
The ground rules of the race are as follow;
- No (intended) ramming, pushing or knocking other contestants.
 ​
 - No RDM'ing or VDM'ing, this should already be known.
 ​
- No guns are permitted to be used during the race by contestants and are advised
to be kept in backpacks.
 ​
- No Cheating.
 ​
Rule breaks will lead to disqualification.
 ​
 ​
Permission has already been granted by a CSI to allow few helicopters to hover over Kavala (these will be selected by Event Hosts on the day), and another helicopter will be following the contestants as they progress throughout the race to make sure of no cheating.
 ​
 ​
The Race will begin at Kavala, the route will then follow the orange marked road on the map all the way to Weed Processing (Molos) which will end the race officially - route may change in due time before the event takes place.
(route changed - 23:27 08/04/2015)
 ​
 ​
If you would like to take part, simply reply to this post with your in-game name if you are willing to take part in the event, it's not compulsory however we just want to know how many quad-bikes we need ideally!
 ​
 ​
Hope to see you all there, remember to leave your name below!
RTA & Marmite Miners

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be driving home friday afternoon, I should be home by 9, so as long as I am home I will be there.

IGN: Simon

[bG] Max

Best of luck for everyone!  :ph34r:

On behalf of the RTA, this is the last event we are putting our name into, this is due to some financial problems, so we have to shut down RTA.

Be advised that we will have a heli in the air, following the leader of the race, to make sure noone is cheating.

We are doing our best to make sure you are safe, and will not be hurt out there, so please, take caution to eachother, show some respect and keep it all clean.

I wish all participants good luck, and remember that the Marmite Miners are providing Quad bikes, and alot of marmite, so everything you have to do is to show up.

I look forward to a good event, and alot of entertainment.

- Fabrizio Rizzo Rodrigues Hernandez

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

Race will now be from Kavala to Weed Processing, one way at 9pm GMT on Friday 10th April 2015.

Back