What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

[1st] Vs [pT] gang war permission

Parafix

[1st] is declaring a gang war onto [pT] due to the continuous claims they are not a rebel gang but still perform as one, as this harms our influence over our personal incomes through protection money and taxing, we would like an admin to give the go ahead for a gang war.

Gang war will consist of:

KOS between everyone with a [1st] and [pT] tag in there name. No one else.

Any civi working with either gang is compromising there own safety and the gang leaders are responsible for the civi loss of gear.

For this war to end the surrendering gang must pay up a fee of 4 million pounds to either leader.

I don't like the KOS as civs will use it as an excuse to start RDMing people saying that they were helping either of us out

That's why it requires both gang members to have the tag, anyone else can be accused with RDM and taken to the admins, any civs say rolling in my car and you ambush me and he dies, that's my responsibility for taking him with me during a war.

This is going to be interesting.. But 4 million, ha. That's a stupid amount, come up with a reasonable amount at least.

Not that we'll be paying it, more for the fact i dont want to see 1st become bankrupt :) (A little bit of mercy)

Cheese has told me that in total their wealth is about 5m lawl

Though I'm not involved, there shouldn't be anything wrong with this surely if its approved by admins? Its in the very nature of gangs to fight each other at some point :p So long as the clan tags are visible in player names on both sides.

I would suggest not having a kos system but rather an arranged war system where we slag each other off and make sure we are all geared before any shoot outs.

I would suggest not having a kos system but rather an arranged war system where we slag each other off and make sure we are all geared before any shoot outs.
Actually, good idea. Because if the war lasts ages it will be near impossible to gear up if you're KOS. Maybe if you ID the tag and they are armed THEN you can KOS.

Because if im unarmed salt mining then shot in the head that'd be so frustrating.

We've had gangs come to us before about just having a "geared battle" thats not realistic, i want ambushes, i want processing fights, urban and gorilla warfare between the two gangs intill it exhausts either all funds or all energy out of one of the gangs. 4 mil is a low amount in my opinion but you guys will be replacing gear alot so throught it was only fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you are roleplaying it properly how will you know the enemy because in roleplay you cant scan the name you have to ask for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally believe rebel / donator shops should be considered safe zones just out of mutual respect, not really on robbing or killing while they're gearing.

Anyone that wants to hire backup must first of all kit up in a dress in real life, get some pony tails, put some makeup on and a sign around there neck saying "i'm a little girl", take a picture and post on the website.

Why dont you guys battle for a town out in the middle of nowhere and whoever holds the town for a certain amount of time wins.

Back