What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

My friend keeps getting kicked while downloading mission file.

Arkavyn Baxter

Basically my friend recently got Arma 3, and he was able to get onto both the servers the first day, but the next day we tried there had obviously been an update to the mission file and he had to re-download it. For some reason this wasn't an issue the first time he downloaded it but now every time he downloads this new one he gets kicked for high ping before he can finish it. 

He can't afford better internet so please don't comment things like that, I'm hoping an admin can suggest something or find a way to make people immune to being kicked for high ping for 10 minutes or so, which would be plenty of time for him and people like him who don't have fast internet connections to download it and play. His ping gets above 400 when downloading the mission file but remains at around 180 when in-game on the servers. 

Please help him out, it's frustrating for the both of us to not be able to continue where we left off on your server!

Thanks!

Try sending it to him?

It should be located here:

C:UsersYour Computer NameAppDataLocalArmAMPMissionsCache

Send it to him via AIM or some other instant messenger? have him place it in the same location.

At that time servers were going down and coming online again. That is most likely why your friend got kicked out mate. It should be fine now :)

Try sending it to him?

It should be located here:

C:UsersYour Computer NameAppDataLocalArmAMPMissionsCache

Send it to him via AIM or some other instant messenger? have him place it in the same location.
I tried that before btw on a diff server because I kept getting kicked. You still have to download it. Unless I did something wrong :p

Back