What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

The Alliance

Cow

The alliance is ending due to a discussion that the leaders had earlier on.
Due to the opinions bought up and because of these opinions I am ending the alliance.
This alliance didn't end up the way it was meant to be but not everything can fall into plans.
Currently it is better for all gangs if we end this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prepare your anus

But you'll have to come to us because we're not coming on server 2.

The only thing we are getting is bullets over our base because you lot cant aim  :D

Prepare as this is going to be one deadly war. I didn't know this was happening until about an hour ago but I can't wait to see the outcome :D . TKC welcome to hell!

The only thing we are getting is bullets over our base because you lot cant aim  :D
Let's stop the hate hear, it's a game at the end of the day so let's have fun and just enjoy what ALUK is, and what's wrong with server 2? They're identical servers. 

Thanks, Vixxy ;)

Looking forward to this, but lets make sure that TKC doesn't RDM us and scrap our trucks (oh wait thats just one of them) lets keep it civil, and lets also make sure that if we lose a battle here, we don't get bitchy about it and report each other, if you die, suck it up unless its a real issue, also, before making a report, consult each other, make sure gang leaders communicate before just starting a flame war on the forums it doesn't help anybody.

Lt. Hank

Fear Company 2IC

tumblr_n9m0708yYc1qgsjxzo1_400.jpg

Let's keep this fun and civil guys. Firefights will be had, make sure to respect your opponents and if you loose a fight don't take it to sidechat unless there is a real issue, and even then speak to the players involved on teamspeak. 

No bitching, no vendettas, no breaking the rules, let's keep the war strictly ROLEPLAYED and not take it outside of the game.

Looking forward to it!

Sgt. Washington

That's coming from someone who needs target practise in their base. ;)

Just joking around.

I hope this will be fun for all of us.

Let's keep this fun and civil guys. Firefights will be had, make sure to respect your opponents and if you loose a fight don't take it to sidechat unless there is a real issue, and even then speak to the players involved on teamspeak. 

No bitching, no vendettas, no breaking the rules, let's keep the war strictly ROLEPLAYED and not take it outside of the game.

Looking forward to it!

Sgt. Washington
Cant agree and stress more on what the quoted says, BG lads i expect a clean fight, and no unnecessary griping on the forum, i wont be impressed if there are bogus allegations or arguments started during this time,

i would please request that we have the same courtesy from our adversaries

Back