What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Altis Rallycross

Commando

♥ Zoey Riches ♥ (✿◠‿◠)
7gAKLxI.jpg
Right guys,

I've been trying to put together a little event for the server, nothing huge just a fun day for anyone who wants to join in. The event would be a race around the north of Altis, see the map above for the full track, nothing is set in stone yet but that's just the base idea, I'm open to suggestions and right now I'm just trying to get a group of people willing to join in on this. I'd be paying for a stockpile of vehicles to be at the start point, however it will be limited so if you want your own car or a specific paint job then feel free to bring your own. The only restrictions of what can be driven are no ifrits, hunters or hatchback (sports), the ifrits and hunters are just common sense, don't want people to be killed, the reason for no hatchback (sports) is because it's donator only and because of this, I don't feel it would be fair for someone who wins just because they've donated to the server. trucks are welcome as well as boats if you can find a way to get it there. Hemtts are welcome and there will be a few at the start line however personally I wouldn't recommend it unless you just want a laugh. Right now I don't know how long this might take to get ready but I am working as much as I can.

This is all I've got for now, so if you'd want to join in just drop a comment or a like or anything, just let me now. If you want to speak to me my name in-game is "Arthur Daley" when I'm a civ or "P.C. Commando" I'm normally in Kavala so it shouldn't be super hard to find me or if you want just drop me a pm on the forums

Thanks for reading,

Commando

Last edited by a moderator:
I would presume it goes without saying no weapons/spike strips etc.

Just had a thought maybe have the finishing line covered in spike strips, then you will know who crossed it first as they will be the only ones with no tires.

Or let it go to a photo finish ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
that could work, though that means no victory lap for the winner

Maybe also do a check for toolkits etc on the participants. Unless you want them to be able to repair

that's what the checkpoints would be for, I'll leave a car or something full of toolkits for each player, they can carry as many as they want on them as well

Endurance Xcountry rally race! Like the idea, maybe 1 lap around the whole of the Island ;)

that's what the checkpoints would be for, I'll leave a car or something full of toolkits for each player, they can carry as many as they want on them as well
The logistics side of this is going to be incredible, let me know if you need any help with transport/marshalling etc

yeah, I'm defiantly gonna need help for this, mostly to drive cars up, but also to make sure people don't cut corners. I was thinking of getting the BBC to do some live coverage of it and then post it to the forums

Endurance Xcountry rally race! Like the idea, maybe 1 lap around the whole of the Island ;)
the problem with a lap of the island is that it doesn't really go in a circle so unless the cars drive up and down the highway or on and off-road I don't know how well that would work, also a lot of people would get lost, I know I would

I wanted to do a rally event a while back, which was why I bought so many hatchback sports.

Maybe for a one-off event, Wilco could let the donator rule slide. It would also be good to have the race course added to map markers via the mission file. You could draw it on with a series of red dots on the map through side channel, but then some troll could come on and delete them all.

Need a way of seeing the course on the GPS when driving though.

trolls would be a huge problem for this, as with all events, so it would need to be monitored quite strictly, I was thinking an entrance fee but that might discourage normal civs from wanting to join in

very good point, that could of been terrible if someone came in and gunned everyone down

You can also use the fence system what been used by the cops at an stop point, to mark the complete track and prevent that people cut off the track.

Then you can create an closed track, and the route can be followed and you can't get lost.

I'd like to join the race and help with preperation of  the race.

See you on track :p

This sounds awesome commando! Why did this never happen?
It never happened because wilco never got back to me about how and who to send the map file to :(

You can also use the fence system what been used by the cops at an stop point, to mark the complete track and prevent that people cut off the track.

Then you can create an closed track, and the route can be followed and you can't get lost.

I'd like to join the race and help with preperation of  the race.

See you on track :p

I had already built the track, not very well but still, I just needed to get it onto the server

Back