What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Earthquakes Poll

Should earthquakes be removed from the server?

• Yes

Votes: 141 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 26 15.6%

• Total voters

The Shadow

Ello Darlin How Ya Doin?
Hey everyone, i have recently been hearing a lot of discussion about the earthquakes some are bad and some are good.

Some people are saying that it is an annoyance if you are in role play and it occurs.

some people say its something to create role play..

So please vote on the poll and leave a comment down the bottom to express your views on the subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is no more than an annoyance in my opinion.

When flying it gets seriously annoying and unrealistic.

It is a huge pain in the ass when shooting.

It's annoying under any circumstance such as driving / roleplay.

The only time I like it is when i'm on my country walk.

Fixed your poll.. you left multiple choice enabled. Therefore people could vote yes and no....

Last edited by a moderator:
There alright now and agein but on the hour every hour Cmon

There alright now and agein but on the hour every hour Cmon

I quite like them, I use them to my advantage in a fire fight and I'm constantly saying down the comms as police... Earthquake use this to your advantage, it is hard for them to see you, so if you are going to move position go now.

Voted not. I like the quakes, but get them to not affect helis tho?

And make them more rare, not like every 15 mins or what it is atm :p

If it could have no sever msg and be a random amount of shakes it could be nice.

Syco
<3

Voted not. I like the quakes, but get them to not affect helis tho?

And make them more rare, not like every 15 mins or what it is atm :p
Shows you how time flies on Altis... 

AbjR7zu.png

Earthquakes aren't a problem, it's the bloody frequency of them! And how it's so predictable - three tremors each time. 

Sometimes they're just hilariously placed, like when someone's trying to evade police it makes for an interesting +1 from the Gods.

Calm them down a bit and maybe make it random between 1-3 tremors at a time and they're suddenly bearable again. Pilots also shouldn't be blinded by them but I understand that that's probably asking too much.

Personally I like them, they add a little something to interactions from time to time which is enough to justify to me their position on the server.

What I don't like is how predictable they are, maybe removing the warning message and changing the "number" of quakes (currenty it's 3. quake, wait, quake, wait, quake) to be somewhat random would improve how they are perceived.

Also, @Ciaran is 1337 #420 MLG confirmed. 1337 posts hype.
WJMOPrn.png

Remove them as they stand they seem pretty pointless, is it possible to have them generate in random(ish) places with the chance of unearthing 'buried treasure' within a 200m raidus of the epicentre or something along those lines.  First on the scene to find the unearthed treasure gets 10 old gold bars etc.

Maybe if there was some way to make it so one earthquake happened (and only one) at a totally random time each server reset? Otherwise get rid of em i say! 

I voted to remove them, when they first were in the server you got some good RP out of them, now they seem to happen so often. Almost no one takes note or cares about them there also seems to be no reason for us having them. It also annoys most people.

Uhm, i've only noticed about 1 yesterday. Just keep em, they are jolly good fun.

Voted NO! Just make them random and without the warning message. In my opinion they can be used for RP

-Alexim

Back