What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc3nt

Community Banned
I don't know really how to start this or what to say but here goes. I am quite well known already on Altis Life, probably for the wrong reasons, I've pissed alot of people off, been involved in drama / trouble and probably stood on alot of toes.

I haven't ever meant to be mean to anyone or directly insulting, it's just I hide behind this cocky / care free attitude to mask what im really feeling like most of the time, soppy I know but //shrugs//.

Over the years and through other communities i've learned that I simply just don't gel well with other people and come to the conclusion that it's me / my personality which is the problem and sadly they cant really change, no matter how much I try I will end up snapping at someone, and too a degree it isn't my fault.

Anyway, too cut a long story short I am really sorry the the passive aggressivness, the stupid reports, the attitude, the hate on the police, the other trouble i've caused, I wish I knew why I did these stupid things and it's not the first time it's happened as I said and for a long time have absolutely hated myself for it. Again sorry.

As of today I left BG to spare them the encumberance of having me on board since their nice guys and it's not worth the effort to have me around tarnishing the name.  I am fairly certainly ill stay on Altis life but most likely just play alone as not to piss anymore people off.

I would ask, even though from alot of past experience I know it will be the case anyway, that people don't troll / flame / hate on this topic, it's extremely lame I know but its just my fucked up way of apologising.

Thanks for reading.

Well it takes a big man to apologise, so good on you. Just remember to have fun, its a game!! And best of luck to you :)

Good luck mate, You have done the big thing and stepped up and admitted your mistakes and you should be proud of that! I am sure you will be fine, just stay away from Drama / Don't make it and just relax. We are community and we are friends. So what i am saying don't let your mistakes ruin your future on the server. Just Play the game and have fun!

I dont have any pride to swallow, trust me :(

Thanks for your comments though, think I need some sleep now, bye

Keep this as your number one rule.... Would you say and do half the things you do on the internet.... in a game to someone in real life or someone you walk by in public.

Hopefully the answer is no to that... and before @Mr.Cardoso pipes up ... yes I do tell friends in real life to "go fuck themself" but only in  a friend way :)

But yeah.... big man for apologizing to people publicly... please people don't hate on this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well sir, this is a good start! Might be a to big step leaving BG? 

But i am realy glad that you after thinking have calmed down and let your guard down a bit to see the other side aswell! 

The reason why i wrote on your other post is becouse in my opinion you steped over a line in what i think is ok to write in a public area.

And i am sorry if you did not like me to stand up to you, but there have been so manny doing it the last weeks. Its a game that people wants to play! No mather if it is police,hobos or rebels... We just want to have fun, and yes we do all make mistakes as i tried to tell you.

GL and hope to meet you ingame in a littlebit more openminded manner :)

RonkEnSkunk

Finally you realized it, thank you. I'm glad you are sorry and i say thank you once again. Good luck in future reference and may you accomplish good things.

Dear Vincent,

You promised to me that you would behave better then before, yet from reading these messages on TeamSpeak and the use of your language during this report made it clear to me that you haven't changed a single bit. I genuinly believed that you were able to change your ways but this shows that I was wrong. You don't seem to understand that your abusive behaviour towards members of the community can result in serious problems. You just proof to me that people are unable to change their ways. The biggest problem that I have had with you so far is that I vouched for you... I vouched for you! Now you show me that you haven't changed a single bit. I trusted you when you said you were about to change, I really did. Now I feel terrible about vouching for your unban.

Some people may get me wrong when I make this post, I am not saying that you should be banned or anything like that but what I am saying is that the behaviour shown during this report and during the time that BG tried resolving this issue with you, you are currently acting like a child. You have been given a second change by @Vladic Ka if you were to change your ways here, this didn't happen. I am starting to regret my decision of vouching for you during your time of being banned. I don't mean to cause any offence towards you.

As a long staying member of this community I please ask you to move along, this is not the toxic behaviour that we want here.

Sincerely,

Puppy1004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back