What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The FriendlyFireGuy "Talk it out policy" is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendlyFireGuy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
After the night I've had on this game, I'm done with "talking it out on TS" with the following type of offenders:

Glitching Restraints

Combat Logging

RDM

VDM

Breaking RP (In the slightest way possible)

Trolling

Acting like a complete and utter idiot 

Anything at all that can be considered rule breaking at all.

I'm not going to waste my time talking to you on Teamspeak any longer. That goes for BG too after tonight. Sorry, we talked but rules are rules.

RULES ARE RULES. I'm sick of trying to educate players here on what not to do and what to do when the rules are available to read for all.

It works both ways, so that's me, deviate from the rulebook (Cop or civ) and i'll whack you up on report a player before you can say "Role play".

Also, an apology, to the poor chap that broke RP earlier to ask me a question, i'm going to have to report you. I don't want too and I'm flattered you thought enough of me to ask me in game for help, but you broke RP, this is a serious RP server so i'm going to have to report you as soon as I process the video from Shadowplay.

Sorry pal, rules are rules. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just going through my twitch broadcasts, need to catch up on doing some reports - the amount of time i've wasted trying to "educate" is surprising - reporting instantly is so much more convenient. 

What rules did we break ? 
You BG? Right...

For a start... you opened fire in a blue zone, secondly, your RP was shit. You had Gazalad as a hostage, you tell us not to shoot or he dies, we comply, you execute me.

Great job, bravo. Ask superhitman, i mentioned it on TS.

you complied? he can show you didnt comply and were shot for it,

and the shooting into the blue zone started after one of your Desk sergeants shot and killed one of us from within the blue zone, he has even shown me where the rule is stated it is not against any rules to do that when shot at by police in the blue zone

and the shooting into the blue zone started after one of your Desk sergeants shot and killed one of us from within the blue zone, he has even shown me where the rule is stated it is not against any rules to do that when shot at by police in the blue zone
Post a video - I didn't shoot a single shot until you opened fire on me. 

No, you are fine to shoot in a blue zone if you are shot at from a blue zone - that's my understanding, i'm sure i'll be corrected if i'm wrong.

In your case, you opened fire in the bluezone with zero RP / Provocation 

But whatever, next time, don't count on me wanting to talk it out. Up your game, not the first time we've butt heads.

I'll chip in my part here. I've met you BG fellas once and i have to admit, it was the single greatest display....of shit roleplay i have ever seen. It wasn't enough you guys robbed me, but you took my clothes, drove me around for 5-10 minutes, knocked me out, threatened me and much more, all of which was fine and i quite enjoyed it. But at the end of it all, you, Mr Superhitman had to go and ruin it all by going 'ok now count backwards from 3 and then i'm going to kill you'. It's just mentally exhausting that you guys find this kind of roleplay fun. I don't know the full extent of what you guys did tonight with the boys in blue but i for one shall be doing my best to avoid you guys. 

I'm not making this about BG specifically, sure I named them, because their RP sucks (im my experience) and it's one example of a group of people I've tried to "talk it out" with when I could have frankly posted a video and be done with it.

My refreshing new policy is going to make my life much simpler.

Have fun peeps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBnlvHjDL5s&feature=youtu.be

here you can see omligon telling you to put there hands on there head or they will be shot, they didn't comply so therefore got shot, after this event happened Edgar shot from the police hq witch allows retaliation to happen. I have the whole event recorded but my internet is shit and it would take me 30 mins to upload. But if i have to i will post it,  we roleplay to strict standards.

I was 200m from that point with my gun not even pointing anywhere near you! Yet I die.

Fucking marvelous job chaps, well fucking done!

Sadly I wasn't streaming, and i'm kicking myself, Lucky you I guess.

here you can see omligon telling you to put there hands on there head or they will be shot, they didn't comply so therefore got shot, after this event happened Edgar shot from the police hq witch allows retaliation to happen. I have the whole event recorded but my internet is shit and it would take me 30 mins to upload. But if i have to i will post it,  we roleplay to strict standards.
Just a heads up about my involvement here.

I had literally just spawned in and heard that a couple of allies had been gunned down.

I had no idea you were attempting to take someone hostage or making them surrender.

Genuinely sorry I shot someone like that. 

Come speak to me if you have an issue.

Oh and just thought i input that the whole thing started from a troll that said we was holding illegal firearms even know we wasn't.

Pretty dreadful.

I was 200m from that point with my gun not even pointing anywhere near you! Yet I die.

Fucking marvelous job chaps, well fucking done!

Sadly I wasn't streaming, and i'm kicking myself, Lucky you I guess.
Well i had nothing to do with what happened to you then.

I'll chip in my part here. I've met you BG fellas once and i have to admit, it was the single greatest display....of shit roleplay i have ever seen. It wasn't enough you guys robbed me, but you took my clothes, drove me around for 5-10 minutes, knocked me out, threatened me and much more, all of which was fine and i quite enjoyed it. But at the end of it all, you, Mr Superhitman had to go and ruin it all by going 'ok now count backwards from 3 and then i'm going to kill you'. It's just mentally exhausting that you guys find this kind of roleplay fun. I don't know the full extent of what you guys did tonight with the boys in blue but i for one shall be doing my best to avoid you guys. 
to be fair, if you have an issue with how that went down then report me for it because i broke no rules when i killed you, you were being awkward, said "im talking to you, who do you think i was talking to idiot"

so i told you to count down and killed you, you call that bad roleplay?, i call that roleplay to how the situation went when i am an armed rebel and your being gobby to a captor

I'm not making this about BG specifically, sure I named them, because their RP sucks (im my experience) and it's one example of a group of people I've tried to "talk it out" with when I could have frankly posted a video and be done with it.

Have fun peeps!
i had a fantastic roleplay experience with you and 2 other officers at the donater store earlier this evening,  post a video if you feel we broke rules then, you tell me that in your experience we are bad roleplayers, when the police can be equally bad,

i admit i was being awkward with an officer after that gun fight when he shot me from the police station to the garage and arrested me for having a firearm, he then told me to take of the backpack, i was being awkward and then decided you know what? ill roleplay this a bit,

i said i had a bomb in the back pack and he crushed that by saying go on then, blow it up........ im waiting i dont see any explosions.... completely ripped that roleplay scenario up.

from all the posts in this damn thread it sure seems like BG are being singled out. its a joke, ive had some great roleplay experiences with other clans, members of the police and NHS, yet every time something goes down like tonights events, we are all of a sudden, shit role players, rule breakers. this is beyond a joke.

to be fair, if you have an issue with how that went down then report me for it because i broke no rules when i killed you, you were being awkward, said "im talking to you, who do you think i was talking to idiot"

so i told you to count down and killed you, you call that bad roleplay?, i call that roleplay to how the situation went when i am an armed rebel and your being gobby to a captor

Have fun peeps!
i had a fantastic roleplay experience with you and 2 other officers at the donater store earlier this evening,  post a video if you feel we broke rules then, you tell me that in your experience we are bad roleplayers, when the police can be equally bad,

i admit i was being awkward with an officer after that gun fight when he shot me from the police station to the garage and arrested me for having a firearm, he then told me to take of the backpack, i was being awkward and then decided you know what? ill roleplay this a bit,

i said i had a bomb in the back pack and he crushed that by saying go on then, blow it up........ im waiting i dont see any explosions.... completely ripped that roleplay scenario up.

from all the posts in this damn thread it sure seems like BG are being singled out. its a joke, ive had some great roleplay experiences with other clans, members of the police and NHS, yet every time something goes down like tonights events, we are all of a sudden, shit role players, rule breakers. this is beyond a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back