What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Kieran Mcdowell aka Rampage - Steam ID: 76561198042794550

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rampage

Community Ban
Ban appeal got rejected because I was bumping my thread even though wilco and vlad was online on the forums through out the day and didn't even process it even after the agreement was made to lift it....

That's how fucking shitey this community is and the admins/owners are...

was #1, now dropping because people are sick of the shit that happens on here and the servers...

hope you enjoy the 1 star rating from me because I will be making sure people I know that want to play altis won't be playing on this piece of shit servers/community :)

GG fucking morons 

First off, you deserve that ban. Secondly you punishment is to wait to be unbanned so you don't make the same mistake because you should have read the rules. Oh and by the way your chances of being banned now in my opinion should be around the percentage of 0% and 0.1%.

Have a pleasant day.

640px-Facepalm_facepalm.png

Seems to be alot of these posts,

probably should have just waited as its been said many times unbans are the lowest priority. 

And this ladies and gentlemen is the reason we keep unban requests waiting.

Now we know the real rampage.

Just added his steam id of : 76561198042794550 to the title

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rampagepwns/

Here is his kind profile comments and poor attempt of trying to have some sort of effect on me

WTr4wFE.png

To any communitys out there here is the type of player rampage aka kieran mcdowall is, Quite simply not worth your time or effort... This kid must lead a very sad life.

Topic locked we do not need to even entertain this idiot as he quite frankly is the clueless one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back