What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

So how do you deal with hobos ?

Rooley

Just wondered how people deal with hobos hopping in to there cars as you get in to the drivers seat ?

A way I like to deal with them is taking them up on top of a hill get them to strip down and make them sing and refuse to take them back until they have learnt there lesson that it is rude to jump in to someone elses car and that they would not like it if I did it to them.

If they take the drivers seat, I just lock the door so they can't get out. I usually tell them over direct chat to message Mycaelis when they get bored and want to get out.

If they get in the passenger seat, I just role play and see where it goes.

One guy got in my chopper once and it turned out he just got robbed of his truck, we tracked it down, killed 2 of the 3 guys that stole it and got his truck back and about 30% of his cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to take them 4-5 km away from Kavala, point a gun at them and tell them to get out, shoot them in the leg and drive back to Kavala.

Lock the doors and shoot tires to give them some time to reflect on their life choices.

YBjDtjX.jpg

New medic chopper, designed to heal with democracy

If they get in the drivers seat I put a bullet in the back of their head as they drive off...

If they get into the passenger seat I take them to a rape shack, rape them and then leave them feeling sorry for themselves

If they're being insulting or disrespect the government rules I might start giving them a long list of sentences that end in: In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

For the love of all that is holy purge it from the server with fire! I never want to see a "Kajman" on the server again. I'm dead fucking serious. Black Shark helicopters are my trigger and I will flip all of my shit when I see them.

I like to drive them off a cliff. Jk I haven't found one high enough yet...

i just take em to the apple field and leave them locked in the car, that way they get to see all the pickers having fun

while they just get to sit and think about what they've done 

I always take them to some place abandoned and without any car shop or garage near shoot them in the leg and make them walk all day long

Little game of shootout is my method of madness, First find two hobos, Secondly take them to somewhere with a flat surface, Thirdly put a pistol with one full mag on the floor, set the hobos equal distance apart. First one to pick the pistol up and shoot the other gets £100 and walks a way and what happens to the loser is self explanatory. 

Back