What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

... Im going to report you... Have fun with a ban...

Rooley

Anyone else starting to get fed up with the whole threatening behavior towards each other with saying things like "Im going to report you" or "have fun getting banned" I seem to here people saying this all the time in kavala even for the smallest of things where just a little out of game chat away from people would solve such the issue.

Dont get me wrong this is a great community and I love it here just lately im seeing some petty people with some even trying to black mail the user.

Id like to point out that this is not me getting threatened im a good boy :)

Edit: would also like to say theres a load of VDMers and RDMers who deserve whats coming to them im not trying to stick up for the wrong doers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know its not you getting the problem, but if you see someone publicly blackmailing someone else, you can report them on the forums.

Honestly though, there is a lot of childish behaviour on the server, but frankly that's what  internet gaming is like, pretty much everywhere.

You just have to suck it up and deal with it really, unless rule come into place to stop any / all childish behaviour (unlikely).

I agree. There is a culture on here that if someone does a mistake and isn't out to cause trouble by something stupid like calling someone's name above their heads gets the response of "that's meta gaming OMG, I'm going to get you banned." Obviously this is meta gaming but did it really destroy your fun that much that this person should be banned or even have the admins waste their time looking over something like this?

It never was here in the early days of the server but I think as the population grew so do the amount of complaints that come with it. Fortunately for the majority on this server, who are not admins we don't have to sort through and decide if it did ruin someone's gameplay to a point where someone shouldn't be aloud to play anymore.

It should be a bannable offence to say "enjoy your ban" or anything of the kind.

Also punishments for malicious banning.

To many people try to cut a video to get somebody banned.

Have seen it a few times and luckily some i have been stood right next to them recording the whole thing so can prove their innocence.

Would love to see people banned for that.

Also punishments for malicious banning.

To many people try to cut a video to get somebody banned.

Have seen it a few times and luckily some i have been stood right next to them recording the whole thing so can prove their innocence.

Would love to see people banned for that.
That is bannable though.

3. Do not lie on reports or edit videos to get people banned, this will lead to a ban against you.

Most people whom threat to report, don't.

My problem is with those that hold onto evidence and use it as blackmail. "If he reports me, i'll get him banned with the shit I have".

That is bannable though.

3. Do not lie on reports or edit videos to get people banned, this will lead to a ban against you.
Nothing happened, in the case I posted on although it was sooooo obvious. Have not seen a case of somebody getting Banned for this either

Yep  - the whole "I want him banned culture" is getting tiresome and worse. I'm really tired of it. Once upon a time people talked and were encouraged to communicate with each other for the betterment of the community. Now it's just ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban.

Not the admins fault in slightest, they have to act, but some common sense before reporting people does make a huge difference.

Well the ban-culture in here is also something the admins support very much. And the ban hammer hangs very loose.

In reference to yesterdays stream by Vlad I can understand the threats, as there doesnt really take much to get banned.

I got banned myself and should probably on behalf of that dont have a saying in this, but as i said in my appeal, there is probably not much i can say that would make it all believable. But my ban issue was in fact an "accident" as it was not intended to be a dupe.

Now i understand that it probably been said countless times before, thats why i dont bother trying to explain it to much.

And when i saw that stream yesterday i understood that the ban culture on this server is pretty much embraced by the admins themselves and i started wondering.. "Do I even care??"

It does not simply look like the admins to enough to embrace the loyalty of the players.. They have so many that if they throw around bans it doesnt really matter.. I call it abuse of admin rights.. But most of all it is an abuse towards the players and community.

I do enjoyed playing here.. And I do want an unban. But being threatened to have my whole account reseted because of a accidental bug happening just pisses me off, and i probably in that case will be looking at finding a new server to play on.

Still i will wait and see the outcome as i am a big fan of second chances :)

My only hope is for a sober admin to threat my case in a professional fashion as this community deserves no fooling around and missuse of powers!

It should be a bannable offence to say "enjoy your ban" or anything of the kind.
Agreed + 

You see it in sidechat and its just childish. Yes you may have evidence on someone but dont be a dick about it. If i get RDMed I just laugh in my own mind.

Most people whom threat to report, don't.

My problem is with those that hold onto evidence and use it as blackmail. "If he reports me, i'll get him banned with the shit I have".
Isnt there an experation time on evidence . like if someone gets evidence on someone on that day and then a week later that person reports. Im sorry I smell blackmail, if you really cared you would be on the forums within at least an hour or two

It used to be a bannable offence to discuss Bans and reports etc. in sidechat(The crying and the whining then). Implement it again please :)

Not appropriate. ADMINS PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS GUY. HE IS POSTING ON EVERY THREAD, AND OLD ONES TO INCREASE HIS POST COUNT.

On topic, as said before it is a bannable offensive to say this in game, and a lot of the time they don't actually mean it. And if they do, you can defend yourself by saying that they broke RP to tell you that.

It used to be a bannable offence to discuss Bans and reports etc. in sidechat(The crying and the whining then). Implement it again please :)
3E) Discussing bans or any other issues that interrupt the players from the gameplay will result in a ban.

It still is, I seen admin ban people for going on and on in side chat about banns and reports.

3E) Discussing bans or any other issues that interrupt the players from the gameplay will result in a ban.

It still is, I seen admin ban people for going on and on in side chat about banns and reports.
I know, but it used to be bannable to cry about getting shot etc in side and even to mention the words report, ban and you in the same sentence :)

I know, but it used to be bannable to cry about getting shot etc in side and even to mention the words report, ban and you in the same sentence :)
Aww Never knew that. In that case they should bring back that rule.

People should just take it to TS or the forums.

Anyone else starting to get fed up with the whole threatening behavior towards each other with saying things like "Im going to report you" or "have fun getting banned" I seem to here people saying this all the time in kavala even for the smallest of things where just a little out of game chat away from people would solve such the issue.

Dont get me wrong this is a great community and I love it here just lately im seeing some petty people with some even trying to black mail the user.

Id like to point out that this is not me getting threatened im a good boy :)

Edit: would also like to say theres a load of VDMers and RDMers who deserve whats coming to them im not trying to stick up for the wrong doers.
REPORTED!

Back