What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

My Daughter

dangerous hitman

My Daughters name is Keira-Leigh, she was born with problems and was in a childrens hospital for a year, she contracted swine flu and was put on life support and then into a coma which led to a bleed in the brain, she now has sticklers syndrome, epilepsy and cerebral palsy.

The reason for sharing: I came from console to this being my first game and did not imagine a community as this one was possible and have met alot of kind people on here even though i dont know them personally.

after being on duty at UNMC checkpoint i took my wife and daughter out for dinner last night where she made me laugh so much so i thought id share my experience. Thanks for looking

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qenqywtqsc4iboy/VID-20150128-WA0000.mp4?dl=0

You sir can be very proud of her , sounds like you've had some tough times!

You sir can be very proud of her , sounds like you've had some tough times!
main thing is she survived, if i was to be truthfully honest i fell into a deep depression and was in another world with anti depressants... and believe it or not i bought a gaming pc because i didnt want to leave the house and i watched streamers on this community which made me join, cant speak for any other as ive never been on another but not the game but the people who are in this community helped me back on my feet without even knowing it, i guess its just the same as meeting new people.

I can only think of one word that describes you and your family's hard times and how you are getting through it "Insperational", I would just crumble..

Hope everything looks up for you and your family in the future,stay strong and remember if you are going through a bad patch I'm sure anyone in the community will listen and give advice if needed.

Forget about the past and look forward to your future together!

How old is she mate?

She look adorable.

Have one my own she is 2 ½ :)

My Daughters name is Keira-Leigh, she was born with problems and was in a childrens hospital for a year, she contracted swine flu and was put on life support and then into a coma which led to a bleed in the brain, she now has sticklers syndrome, epilepsy and cerebral palsy.

The reason for sharing: I came from console to this being my first game and did not imagine a community as this one was possible and have met alot of kind people on here even though i dont know them personally.

after being on duty at UNMC checkpoint i took my wife and daughter out for dinner last night where she made me laugh so much so i thought id share my experience. Thanks for looking

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qenqywtqsc4iboy/VID-20150128-WA0000.mp4?dl=0
[SIZE=medium]All the in-game banter and gang rivalry aside, the community is a genuine group of very pleasant people when you get them chatting :)    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]To go through what you have been through as a family is a true testament to the strength and courage you have all shown as a family, and it is the single most important thing in life.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You should all be proud of how you clung together in this near impossible time, the pain and worry you guys must of gone through is impossible to imagine.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Again you should incredibly proud of yourselves that you all stuck through the tough and grew stronger as a family.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I wish you all the best fortune and happiness in the future. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I hope you can grow some good freindships here that you can rely on when life gets tough. [/SIZE]

- Delete Double post :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh m8.

I have my own, my first just 5w old sleeping in my lap somethimes when i game. We had a couple of hard days of "close to going to hospital days" sickness. But i cant even start to imagine being in you shoes.

Iam happy to se she is well and exploring food one way or another ;) .

I can se a close resimilance with how the UNMC border guards use to eat while off duty ;)

♥ This is so heart warming!
What a cute little lady! 

You can be really proud of her.

Keep on taking good care of your litlte baby girl! ♥

main thing is she survived, if i was to be truthfully honest i fell into a deep depression and was in another world with anti depressants... and believe it or not i bought a gaming pc because i didnt want to leave the house and i watched streamers on this community which made me join, cant speak for any other as ive never been on another but not the game but the people who are in this community helped me back on my feet without even knowing it, i guess its just the same as meeting new people.
Nothing to be ashamed about whatsoever, To be honest about 2 months this project i was on anti depressants and quit my job of 7 years... I feel ashamed even saying that as its a million miles from the reason you were on them for and what you have been through! 

It takes some real balls to share this story with the community by doing that it shows you are a proud father, I am glad the community has had some good effect on you and your very welcome here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone, and the post was for you guys! Just a thank u message i guess.... This right here is why there is no other server to compete!

Lovely post, have to say when our third child was born he was in icu for two weeks so I can understand a small amount of what you went through, really glad you made it through to the otherside personally as well. Hope I bumped into you at some point, if not the future.

Back