What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Hi has a few question about bounty hunter that ...

Bamfon

Had a few question to ask about bounty hunter, as I could not really find them anywhere.

If anyone could answer I would Love them <3.

Can you do crime while wearing the bounty hunter outfit?

Can you still take someone in if your not wearing the outfit and see someone doing crime?

Can you do crime when not dressed as bounty hunter.

Can you carry a side arm to kill people I.E

Player A has a bounty so the taser will work on him, but player B (player A friend) does not have a bounty and he got a  gun, the taser wont work as he does not have a bounty, so is killing him allowed?

If I think of any more question will write inhere.

Hard a fun first night as a bounty hunter,

Tricked one guy in to telling me his name after 5 minutes of RP.

Chased another guy for 20 minutes around town xD.

Caught people doing crime in the act.

1:Can you do crime while wearing the bounty hunter outfit?

2:Can you still take someone in if your not wearing the outfit and see someone doing crime?

3:Can you do crime when not dressed as bounty hunter.

4:Can you carry a side arm to kill people I.E

Player A has a bounty so the taser will work on him, but player B (player A friend) does not have a bounty and he got a  gun, the taser wont work as he does not have a bounty, so is killing him allowed?
1: You can but if you get caught, you are a normal criminal and will go to jail and will lose your license

2: No, you need to wear the uniform when you are working. No uniform means no bountyhunter power (well you have them but using them will lead to a ban)

3: Yes you can, but when caught and jailed you will lose the license

4: Yes you can carry a sidearm. But killing people is a crime, so unless you can put up a good story as to why you killed him, you might end up in jail and losing your license yet again.

Back