What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Noob Guide to Forum Signatures & Adding a Youtube Video

Reverend

Retired Troll. Human. Not religious. Occasionally
In hopes of people not inboxing me with the same old questions: Here ya go.

To go to settings click on your name and select "My Settings" from the drop down menu. Select the relevant options from there.

ouDf06l.png

You'll see the signature is the same format of WYSIWYG text box as the forum. If you cannot use it then I cannot help you. To insert an image click the highlighted boxes and ensure the format and sizing are correct. My dimensions are 1904 x 167 and that to be honest is too big. But it works. Scale it down as you wish. 

Mj8c8fq.png

Here is how you insert a youtube video. Boxes highlighted: Use the drop down box to select "Single Video" and you only need insert the video ID NOT THE WHOLE URL. It's the bit after V= in the URL.

BTaUcgE.png

If you have any further questions, its tough. I can't help you. I'm busy washing my hair. xx

As a member of the Community who enjoys engaging in lively debate and thrilling conversation I felt this Topic provided a lot of important information which was delivered in a Polite, Efficient and Friendly way.

The images were crystal clear quality and the bold outlines really emphasised what I should be looking at throughout this tutorial.

All in all I give this a 10/10 and can highly recommend this to all other members of the Community.

Solid work Sir. However I must ask, where did you get such a lovely Signature @Reverend?

Last edited by a moderator:
instructions unclear, caught nipples stuck in heatsink.

but otherwise a good walkthrough - although I may have misread it a little...

As a member of the Community who enjoys engaging in lively debate and thrilling conversation I felt this Topic provided a lot of important information which was delivered in a Polite, Efficient and Friendly way.

The images were crystal clear quality and the bold outlines really emphasised what I should be looking at throughout this tutorial.

All in all I give this a 10/10 and can highly recommend this to all other members of the Community.

Solid work Sir. However I must ask, where did you get such a lovely Signature @Reverend?

Why thank you, Salty @Walty! 

I'm glad that this public information met with your expectations and requirements. Everything I do, I do it for you. Much like Bryan Adams.

The Sig I made myself. I am also responsible for other people's abominations: Valdic Ka's, Friendly Fire Guy, Ciaran, Cardoso and maybe a few others, I don't remember. I get bored on lunch breaks and spend literally seconds making these things. 

instructions unclear, caught nipples stuck in heatsink.

but otherwise a good walkthrough - although I may have misread it a little...
For the best review ever: http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

Abandon.gif
tumblr_lpqzj4OFkX1qflvhf.gif

I have no idea what I'm doing.

I can't make my signature either. And I'm practically copying someone elses. Getting that image too big crap. :(

Back