What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Altis News Photo Report on Marihuana Trafficking Ep.1 - 09/01/2015

Zaiux

Hello, here is the 1st part of my report on crime and drugs in the island of Altis.

I had many more photos, but there is a 20 photo limit per post... sorry.

FLZH2QO.jpg

I arrive the Athira Police HQ looking for some information on marihuana trafficking but they were busy with some random guy. I speak at Officer Solgaard, he is very frienlyand lets me in.

uv9dDWL.jpg

The retained man is obviously intoxicated, he dropped off an helicopter over Athira in a parachute, risking the life of its residents for no aparent reason.

4CPqCkH.jpg

b9PElzV.jpg

Officer Solgaard takes me with him on patrol. He says most of the drug dealers use trucks to transport drugs, so we go looking for suspicious trucks.

VhDtYzo.jpg

We find a suspicious truck near Paros, Solgaard asks him to stop the vehicle, but he tries to scape running to the UNMC checkpoint.

5OphRJ3.jpg

After a 5 minute car chase Solgaard manages to get out of the vehicle and stop the truck with lethal force.

Vn5kpeY.jpg

After an intense gunfight Officer Solgaard lies dead on the side of the road. Two men are arrested and another manages to scape. The truck contained tons of Marihuana.

iRxDD4w.jpg

An officer tells me that most Marihuana dealers go to UNMC territory to sell the herb, so I decide to go there and investigate. The checkpoint was empty and I made it thru with no problems.

ykRu5a5.jpg

I see a fast-driving truck down the road, I decide to follow him

dMthidv.jpg

He pulls his vehicle some seconds after, points his gun at my car and yells me to get out. I talk him about my report. His name is "Roofus" (Fake name), he is very friendly and agrees on taking me with him to see the whole thing.

Taz0LrE.jpg

We arrive at the weed field, but stop the truck 100m away... two police officers have arrested another marihuana harvester. Roofus is lucky, the cops don't notice his truck. I aproach and interview the arrested man, he claims to be innocent... but the truck is full.

g8bvp8t.jpg

As officers leave the place "Roofus" starts harvesting the weed and loading it inside his truck. After 2 minutes there, another truck arrives. A man comes out with a gun and talks to "Roofus", the man is not very friendly.

YOdFtxi.jpg

After a loud discussion, the unknown man points his rifle towards "Roofus", kills him and then threatens me.

Oaupgb0.jpg

As soon as he boards his truck and leaves, two helicopters with 6 men on board land and a noisy and short 10 second firefight takes place. The killer is killed.

GI1BbQs.jpg

They are The Goose Cartel. A paramilitary group that provide free security for legal traders and fight against other Altis drug cartels, trying to monopolize the drug supply in the island. They are very friendly with me and offer me a lift in their helicopter, they are going on hunt of more drug smugglers.

4euoPkP.jpg

Bingo, 2 trucks are unloading Cocaine at a cocaine processing plant. A member of the GC aproaches the 2 men with his gun holstered.

ifIbkMf.jpg

He asks politely for them to destroy all the cocaine and leave the place, or else face the consequences of stealing their drug from their cocaine fields. They agree and start unloading the trucks, they are scared.

a5MszaG.jpg

Suddenly Officer Bill Wisconsin pops out the bushes in a very Ninja-like fashion. He is unarmed and claims to have several snipers in the surrounding hills, if they try to escape they will be shot at. A 5 minute talk between the officer, the Cartel and the truck owners takes place.

FgxcCyf.jpg

Goose Cartel members start getting pissed off and pull out their weapons, asking the officer for a warning shot from the snipers... if there are any at all. No warning shot... he is executed. Instantly a storm of bullets rain from the hills. 

49rWbg0.jpg

The truck drivers and all Goose Cartel members but one die in the tragic shooting. Police drive me back safely to Athira in the police car. They didn't want to share any details on the operation nor who called them. Whoever it was, he is sure dead by now.

If you liked the report please consider donating and help me make a living out of Journalism, an underrated and dangerous job.

Zaiux

***Why isn't this topic under Screenshots & Video?***
Since this is a post about my actual RP experience as a Photographer Journalist, I am posting this as a Photographic Report not as a random collection of screenshots.
Feel free to move the post if you have to, and please get in touch with me thru PM if you do, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice work, someone doing some real journalist work in game... I look forward to seeing you around.

Since the story was so cool i wont ruin it by telling you the zamak actually was filled with stolen guns Oo good to see me and vlad and famous tho :D @PLF Vlad Vagin

There are some chunks of information I missed in the making. Also, I am not sure, but I think that one of them actually died.
You chased from Athira with 2 SUVs random hobo tried to run me off the road to stop me, heading for the red zone the officers took my tyres out before i managed to get to my ambush, to which CI ZInder joined the fight, random hobo killed 1 of us, few other died vlad killed 2 cops, and i blew up in the car, in the end the zamak blew up loosing the 2 million worth of guns :(

Really good story, I like it.

Are you the journalist I was talking to the other day? And a week ago in kavala about the ship wrecks???

/Mad Medic

I will be happy to donate some funds toward your journalism rp :) Come to the checkpoint of the UNMC when I am on duty :)

This was alot of nice reading.
You should officialy launch your own paper!

Back