What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Time to get whitelisted?

Daanish

Tom is a good lad | Retired Staff
Unlinked
Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask how long it usually takes to get whitelisted. I was accepted into the NHS last night, and was told that a message was sent asking to add me to the whitelist. I don't want to sound impatient, but I was just wondering how long it usually takes as I am quite keen to be a medic xD.

Thanks

Daanish

It depends when the whitelisters do it, you might have signed up and got accepted 10 minutes after they do it. Don't worry it will be done soon, you should be whitelisted by the end of the day.

It takes however long it takes for the senior NHS members to access there panel and whitelist you.

There is no timeframe, its the weekend so they might be online but they also might be out with family etc, It will get done soon as there ready :)

OK, thanks for letting me know! Also, I made a second profile on ARMA 3 which has [sTU] in the name. Is the UID the same /  do I need to tell them that I've made a new profile?

I'll add this for all the teams, UNMC, Police and NHS.

White-listing is a manual ability trusted to a few members of each department.

It means constantly checking our databases/lists for new changes... which can take up a lot of time.

So if life interferes, it will take longer. A lot of people are now travelling around to see family they don't get to see often, this removes the time for these people to whitelist.

So whats the problem? having to wait?

I think I can speak for all 3 teams, if you cant wait the standard "24 - 48 hours to be whitelisted", you're probably not suited for the job. Each team requires patience, and this is something you need to demonstrate. Ask your interviewer what the time scales are to get whitelisted, if this is exceeded, send them a message on teamspeak to see if they can check on it, and be polite.... These people get it day in and day out.

Not all people read every single forum, so a post like this could be lost and you'd still be waiting. You have 1 point of contact until you're white-listed inside, and that's you're interviewer/recruiter.

For the NHS usually it can be longer due to only one person being able to whitelist.

I'll add this for all the teams, UNMC, Police and NHS.

White-listing is a manual ability trusted to a few members of each department.

It means constantly checking our databases/lists for new changes... which can take up a lot of time.

So if life interferes, it will take longer. A lot of people are now travelling around to see family they don't get to see often, this removes the time for these people to whitelist.

So whats the problem? having to wait?

I think I can speak for all 3 teams, if you cant wait the standard "24 - 48 hours to be whitelisted", you're probably not suited for the job. Each team requires patience, and this is something you need to demonstrate. Ask your interviewer what the time scales are to get whitelisted, if this is exceeded, send them a message on teamspeak to see if they can check on it, and be polite.... These people get it day in and day out.

Not all people read every single forum, so a post like this could be lost and you'd still be waiting. You have 1 point of contact until you're white-listed inside, and that's you're interviewer/recruiter.
For the NHS usually it can be longer due to only one person being able to whitelist.

Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't trying to sound impatient, and sorry if I was. I was just curious as it wasn't mentioned during / after the interview.

I told you that I putted in a request and that it could take a while. But Sean was online that night so I also told you that it maybe could be done faster ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I told you that I putted in a request and that it could take a while. But Sean was online that night so I also told you that it maybe could be done faster ;)
CMO is now online and I presume that the whitelisting will be done within the next few hours. :)

EDIT: You have been white-listed to my knowledge. 

typically I check every evening to see who needs whitelisting. I think you came on the list just after I done it. 

But it's up to date now so make sure you read the handbook and we'll see you in ts.

Thank you to all. Thread can be closed now. :) .

Edit: Sorry, one last question: How do I set it so that I have that Medic badge next to my name on the forum? I have linked my steam account.

hey, guys i applyed for the police 3 days ago but it is still in pending? is it denied or didn't they check it?

hey, guys i applyed for the police 3 days ago but it is still in pending? is it denied or didn't they check it?
This is medical rather than police. I'm unable to tell you the status on your police application. 

Here is the status of your application:

Code:
Sorry too young

Application Denied

SI Fuel

Thank you to all. Thread can be closed now. :) .

Edit: Sorry, one last question: How do I set it so that I have that Medic badge next to my name on the forum? I have linked my steam account.
:( the introduction in the handbook that you MUST READ before joining the server states very clearly how to access the forum... Please re reread the handbook

:( the introduction in the handbook that you MUST READ before joining the server states very clearly how to access the forum...

Please re reread the handbook
Terribly sorry, I actually went to the handbook after posting this and found it straight away! As you can see I completed the Google Docs Form.

I'll get you sorted when I'm home tonight.

All whistlisting and forum access requests are typically done every evening. But if I'm online in ts, you can send me a msg. If it's forum access then include a URL to your application or your profile page. 

I'll get you sorted when I'm home tonight.

All whistlisting and forum access requests are typically done every evening. But if I'm online in ts, you can send me a msg. If it's forum access then include a URL to your application or your profile page. 
No need. This was all sorted out on the weekend.

Back