What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Is it against the rules for ARAC members to rob you?

Iceboob

Unlinked
Is it against the rules for ARAC members to rob you whilst theyre in uniform and pretending to be on duty as ARAC?

Also, is it against the rules for people to wear the ARAC uniform and pretend to be ARAC so they may rob you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also is it against the rules to rub the ARAC member (or taxi driver) when they get to you (and in the case of ARAC can we steal their uniform?)

Also is it against the rules to rub the ARAC member (or taxi driver) when they get to you (and in the case of ARAC can we steal their uniform?)
I suspect its the same as using the Police uniform, as in it is bannable. We await admins information.

There are currently no rules surrounding robbing, kidnapping any ARAC or AT employees.

This also applies to stealing and using their clothing, equipment or vehicles.

Please bare in mind that rules can be made and will be made if there's any abuse to these fantastic features.

In other words...

If you do it to often and annoy the f**k out of them,

it wil not be allowed in the future to do so.

But I dont see a point in robbing them or something like that.

I mean they come to you when you need help and dont mean any harm (99% of the time)

There are currently no rules surrounding robbing, kidnapping any ARAC or AT employees.

This also applies to stealing and using their clothing, equipment or vehicles.

Please bare in mind that rules can be made and will be made if there's any abuse to these fantastic features.
Well the fact that someone can be in the ARAC, wear the ARAC uniform and engage in role play regarding a vehicle, then pull a gun out and rob me for £900k is pretty annoying. I dont mind being robbed in fair play, but by an Altis RAC is pretty low. I trusted there to be rules in place for the ARAC just like there is for the NHS and Police that prevent them from doing the dirty on unsuspecting members of the public. I dont see the difference between the NHS, ARAC, or Police, i thought they were all supposed to be organisations we can trust.

If this is acceptable then i've learnt the lesson the hard way.  :cookiexmas:

I think you have confused the situation my friend no ARAC member in uniform or not in uniform robbed you it was the civ that was there also that actually robbed you at the Kavala drug dealer i know this because i was there.

If you sell drugs in Kavala its always best not do it alone as this is what can happen.

least you didn`t just get shot i guess :)

I think you have confused the situation my friend no ARAC member in uniform or not in uniform robbed you it was the civ that was there also that actually robbed you at the Kavala drug dealer i know this because i was there.

If you sell drugs in Kavala its always best not do it alone as this is what can happen.

least you didn`t just get shot i guess :)
You were both together, with same tags, deceiving people and robbing people together with combined teamwork. To say otherwise is a lie. :)

Like i said before, I dont mind being robbed in fair play, but being robbed by a group hiding behind the ARAC is just low. :)

Talking of low is having a Hemit full of drugs in Kavala drug dealer 15 minutes after the restart on server 2 with no police on...

So before you throw dem stones don`t live in dat there glass house .

Your butt hurt i know that was alot of money to lose, i will donate a big chunk to the Christmas orphan church fund in your honor :)

ARAC and Taxi's are civ jobs. The key difference between them and the NHS/UMNc/Police is that those are whitelisted positions. And involves moderation, training and specific rules.

It's a bit lame tbh and should be ruled out. Bounty Hunters can't rob etc in uniform. Don't see why ARAC and taxi's should be different :p

Well the fact that someone can be in the ARAC, wear the ARAC uniform and engage in role play regarding a vehicle, then pull a gun out and rob me for £900k is pretty annoying. I dont mind being robbed in fair play, but by an Altis RAC is pretty low. I trusted there to be rules in place for the ARAC just like there is for the NHS and Police that prevent them from doing the dirty on unsuspecting members of the public. I dont see the difference between the NHS, ARAC, or Police, i thought they were all supposed to be organisations we can trust.

If this is acceptable then i've learnt the lesson the hard way. :cookiexmas:
Robberies happen in real life, by taco drivers, with weapons. Albeit not so much with assault rifles, but they do happen. I'd suggest not carrying around £900,000 and try to stick to the big names, like Moko.
If what the other person said about you having a HEMTT full of drugs is true, you're breaking a server rule itself. If you are seen storing drugs in vehicles and then storing the vehicle to avoid being caught, you may be banned. I'd just like to add that random database checks are carried out to prevent exploitation.

Talking of low is having a Hemit full of drugs in Kavala drug dealer 15 minutes after the restart on server 2 with no police on...

So before you throw dem stones don`t live in dat there glass house .

Your butt hurt i know that was alot of money to lose, i will donate a big chunk to the Christmas orphan church fund in your honor :)

I had no idea about when the server restarted, thats just the time i logged on after i got home from work. Admin is free to check the logs and see it was the first time i logged on today. And surely if someone wanted to sell their drugs when the server restarts then they would do it immediately, not 15 minutes after people have already set themselves up to rob, like yourselves did. Your theory is rejected in its entirety.

As ive said already im not buthurt about losing 900k, (i have £15 million in the bank) :) What annoyed me was thinking it was down people deceiving players by pretending to be on duty ARAC members. As Kris as clarified these are not whitelisted positions so anything goes :) My gang are now informed so it wont happen again. Enjoy your times as ARAC  :rolleyes:

If what the other person said about you having a HEMTT full of drugs is true, you're breaking a server rule itself. If you are seen storing drugs in vehicles and then storing the vehicle to avoid being caught, you may be banned. I'd just like to add that random database checks are carried out to prevent exploitation.
I'm aware you guys do the checks, and its good. I saw a thread only the other day about someone who was banned for teleporting their trucks and selling the drugs when the server restarted. Rules need to be upheld  B)

Personally, I would report the arac memore, he would most Likley lose his license I would presume but yeah no official line in that

Back