What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

A few things that interrupt game play that need fixing!

R3DYYY

I joined the server a coupe of days ago, I moved to this server from another server due to admin abuse, I have been playing Altis life for a few months now, and when I switched to this server I noticed a few things that really interrupt the game play and experience of this amazing server.

I know all these things are little things, but it really does make a difference.

Here is the list;

- Searching the DB for cars takes near enough round 5minutes

- Storing a car takes around half an hour

- When I click "T" to show my cars content, it doesn't load instantly and can sometimes take up to 10seconds

- When mining I can't press "Y" to either get ready to use the pickaxe again or send things to my friends.

These are just some of the annoying things that need to be fixed. I will post some more if I find any :)

my garage pops up the minute i click on it, my vehicle stores withing the first 4 seconds, i dont have problems checking my car inventory. i dont know man but i think it is your connection to the server.

It is because the server reboot was disabled, now the reboot is back on track and these issues are due to the lag caused by that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back