What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

ALUK MAGAZINE! First issue, enjoy!

Ociex

http://imgur.com/a/0QWhaWhole magazine.

QFYApZI.png
tT9bIMY.png
9wqnHqe.png
WnBFlPI.png
bfPtwcZ.png

You have clearly not been here long enough to recognize the great PeachMaster.

You do not have the right to encourage people to desecrate my holy fields, the fields i protect, the fields i guard, the fields where i was reborn.

People have tried to pick my peaches, they are never seen again.

Go the the AppleKing @ he is far more merciful regarding his corrupted fruit. 

Nice initiative.

.. But you spelled "UNMC" wrong  :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the spelling errors first issue, and im new aswell. On my behalf i apology to all the UNMC

I very much like where this is going. Digital journalism with stories and flair.

"Issue 2 Lord Sandisk in a scandal with midget hookers." <---(I want to see this!)

You do not have the right to encourage people to desecrate my holy fields, the fields i protect, the fields i guard, the fields where i was reborn.

Yeah apples are much tastier, and ive heard that apparently the peaches from the exact field are where the Ebola outbreak came from. I would love to hear a report on that. Why is the peachmaster not wanting people to go to these fields is he trying to cover something up? Maybe it isnt just rumors.

Sorry for double post, just want to know.
Do you guys want more of this? Is this a good idea? If so why? :)

I very much like where this is going. Digital journalism with stories and flair.

"Issue 2 Lord Sandisk in a scandal with midget hookers." <---(I want to see this!)
Scandal?

Those events are encouraged and endorsed by HM's govt of Altis in order to keep the influential House of Lord Sandisk from rebelling, without them there would need to be great games of spot the Phaggit all over the island. With a twist though as if there are no midget hookers, there must be blood.

I like this a lot. I'd be pretty interested in doing a new article for the magazine! I really want to get into full press gear and be a journalist. We could work wonders together my friend.

Masticated that would be great, and you can report to me any news that happens on ALUK!

Great first issue, looking forward reading more!

We want some citizens interview, and more homemade pictures!!! Readers love pictures.

I'm myself not the best in english, therefore when I have to write a lot I try to set my microsoft word on English this way the dictionary correct it itself.

Anyway keep on the good work.

Haha GREAT idea @Ocie! More gossip would be great  :lol:  

Im really happy this had good feedback and the next issue's deadline is tuesday can i make it? We'll just have to see!

If this evil man won't share his peaches with you, find me in game and I will be glad to share my peaches with everyone and everyone.  I have a family-run business, my 13 children are always looking for more employees to torture work to death.

Haha this is great, I see you put some thought into this with the setups for the next issue, I would love to see maybe a couple more sections like "what's hot in Altis this week" and maybe some q and a or other forms of community content/articles in there.

Either way well made and could go so far, will wait for the next issue :) .

Hopefully this will be a regular thing and be pinned :) .

Good luck

Back