What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

I was nice like a princess should be and did not do it ♥

Very kind of you not to chop the chopper only only get 450k but the guy u took it off may of worked week to buy it

Also since you're a big enough gang, how comes you haven't started participating in the forums a lot more? I've seen that you've clearly got the members for it, and none of us knew who the "Candy Cartel" where lol. Maybe posting an Introduction or recruitment thing would get you more members. 

Last time I checked you're eligible for a teamspeak channel too.

PrincessJake, i demand a backstory to your name.
Well i shall explain it now, along time ago i owned a Gmod server and had about 45 players a day i was called "ThatGuy" back then people were very confused because of my because i write in pink on websites i was called princess jake by one girl and the name has stuck since then <3.

Also i think it fits as my dad the King and my mum the Queen call me princess and i live in a castle. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Also since you're a big enough gang, how comes you haven't started participating in the forums a lot more? I've seen that you've clearly got the members for it, and none of us knew who the "Candy Cartel" where lol. Maybe posting an Introduction or recruitment thing would get you more members. 

Last time I checked you're eligible for a teamspeak channel too.
We have all known each other for a while, and plus i was very immature and stupid and got myself banned for trolling around and being shamefully rude. I am sorry for that. (It was before i even played on the server.) 

Ugh you heartless bastards. Gonna start carrying a .45 around just for if we meet again.
I have a heart !!! 

░▒███████

░██▓▒░░▒▓██

██▓▒░__░▒▓██___██████

██▓▒░____░▓███▓__░▒▓██

██▓▒░___░▓██▓_____░▒▓██

██▓▒░_______________░▒▓██

_██▓▒░______________░▒▓██

__██▓▒░____________░▒▓██

___██▓▒░__________░▒▓██

____██▓▒░________░▒▓██

_____██▓▒░_____░▒▓██