What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

UNMC Zone No go for Police Officers

Maratek

Grand Inquisitor
Right read the title make a note any officer on or off duty inside the UNMC Zone will have his contract permanently removed no coming back. And this means on or off duty.

It's not part of our country we do not go there ever you stop at the redline and turn around no excuses.

I will be watching,

And I have posted this in the public section so even those without there forum tags can see.

Enjoy Maratek

How can you sell it if you're not allowed to go in there..

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest is this even valid?  Maratek said he's suspended.
is this post even valid? i see no point to it, regardless it's much easier for us to just ignore the unmc in general as we get less hassle for it.

is this post even valid? i see no point to it, regardless it's much easier for us to just ignore the unmc in general as we get less hassle for it.
Well I think it is a valid question. If you bothered to look at the timeline Maratek posted he was suspended then 6 minutes later he posts this topic.  I am not sure what law enforcement agency allows suspended personnel to conduct any business within the realm of their position.

Why ask this hate towards unmc, this isn't roleplay. This is victimisation

is this post even valid? i see no point to it, regardless it's much easier for us to just ignore the unmc Police in general as we get less hassle for it.
I've felt the same way. Aside from a few good UNMC-Police interactions (Walt and Spenny notably), I haven't had much rp from the Police recently. Not a criticism of anyone- but it just seems that out-of-game drama is often the result. Anyway- come rp with us Noddy.

Why ask this hate towards unmc, this isn't roleplay. This is victimisation
To be honest, it's bizarre. To be UNMC is to be given the choice of various different kinds of lose:

1) We raid out from territory in striders taking hostages= Strider Trolls

2) We stay in our territory and try to manage it = Glorified Border Guards

3) Profit? None.

We lose millions doing this in an effort to contribute to the rp opportunities on this server. If your character hates us in game because we ate your hamster or whatever, fine. Just keep your grudges in game- it's getting really, really boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
After coming back from a week of work its seems there is a lot to talk about. 

I've felt the same way. Aside from a few good UNMC-Police interactions (Walt and Spenny notably), I haven't had much rp from the Police recently. Not a criticism of anyone- but it just seems that out-of-game drama is often the result. Anyway- come rp with us Noddy.
Yeah the relationships between the two groups aren't the best they can be. i'd roleplay with you but i'm not allowed up there any more :D , i used to have a lot of fun roleplaying with jay, as a paratrooping strippergram.

I'm not liking this separation thing, Medics and police are both no longer allowed near the area.

Back