What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Can you change your Arma 3 PlayerID temporarily?

Mycaelis

Yeastological Expert
I've got a bug where I keep getting kicked for AddWeaponCargo Count Restriction.

I think its because I have a .45 ACP Pistol that's in my inventory that I'm not supposed to have.

Either way, until the admins sort it in the database I cant play on the servers.

I was wondering if I could temporarily change my playerID for a few days whilst its sorted. 

At least that way I can do a few salt runs and still make money whilst I'm waiting for my main char... (Totally waiting to buy a Huron..).

Let me know if its possible / okay to do so.. otherwise I'll just wait for Wilco / Ciaran to sort out my inventory issue.

Peace out,

Ash / Mycaelis

Last edited by a moderator:
Only way to fix this at the moment is to clear your house storage.

Whats your playerid ?

Hi Wilco,

Its: 76561197967485798

Shame, but go for it.

Do you have a list of weapons I should avoid looting so I can avoid this in the future?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you get as far as the spawn screen would that m make your house available? Might be worth asking a mate to rob it off the offending items.

Sorry I just dont know how far you get before you get kicked out when your house appears to become robbable

I get to the spawn screen and then it immediately kicks me off the server.

I'll give it a try though tonight, see if my house is available long enough for him to take stuff out of it.

Maybe inform the police beforehand so they can remove the bounty gained as it is due to a glitch

Back