What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Altis Cartel executes UNMC member

DemonHunter

Banned
The Altis Cartel will continue to destory the UNMC one by one untill they are not longer a threat to the people and taxing civilians for their protection when they have none :)

We are everywhere, come and find us UNMC

SHOTS FIRED

full video of Altis Cartel vs UNMC at checkpoint

http://www.twitch.tv/princealtis/c/5531731

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL maybe try invading when we are actually online instead of waiting until we all log off then trying it maybe then you can claim a result

LOL maybe try invading when we are actually online instead of waiting until we all log off then trying it maybe then you can claim a result
And to be fair we don't wait for them to log off to go into UNMC, they have pulled up on us numerous times. We helicopter in or drive through whether or not they are online or not, I have been chased and shot at plenty of times by them. I personally don't get online most days until about midnight and the same for some of our players who have work until around that time. If they are not online to protect their borders, yes we will take advantage of that.

We have a video being published soon on how you execute real criminals. And not poor random people. You think you can invade us bring it(Make sure were actually there next time)

Lol ''Continue to destroy'' what have you just shown, executing civilians. Just remember when you are gathering the remains of your gang.. you started this.

We have a video being published soon on how you execute real criminals. And not poor random people. You think you can invade us bring it(Make sure were actually there next time)

I like this, adds some flavor to the server that others have not dared to cross, I think we might be the only gang to attempt this

I am enjoying this alot. i am not mad or have any hard feelings to others, its all in good fun and i hope you all are not taking this to heart.

I know me, samuel and chunky will stay with aC till we part ways with the server.. Expect us

You not protecting your civilians show them why would they pay you when they are not safe in YOUR land?

Its not about the people we execute, its about sending a message, why pay a tax to enter your lands when you can't even protect them on your land?

v1B0I3E.gif

oh shit

Luckily the UNMC are known for being forgiving guys with kind hearts and a soft approach. 

Ahh... Sorry, that is the local nunnery. 

I suggest you guys run and hide. UNMC will be coming... 

2eznyib.gif

Cops, admins, other rebel gangs, civilians and forum members be like:

popcorn_yes.gif

prince im sure this will be alot of fun for both groups i mean whats the world without rivalries hey

You not protecting your civilians show them why would they pay you when they are not safe in YOUR land?
They only pay for protection when we're online and have enough people online to actually protect them. Which we do.

& Rev, you spelled Cumming wrong. ;)

They only pay for protection when we're online and have enough people online to actually protect them. Which we do.

& Rev, you spelled Cumming wrong. ;)
OH SNIP!

tyrion-snip.gif

Yep. A LOT of fun. But I know who my money is on.  ;)
I know we are underdogs at this time, but just wait, I guarantee you, we will surprise you at our response. This will get interesting and the whole world is already watching.

Back