What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Altis Airlines

I have a jet if you want to buy it, reduced price ofcourse.
It is the Neophron (orginal price: 20.000.000), we can agree on the price ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I run a air charter service with a mohawk, and expanding to a huron in the next few weeks.

I am mainly on as a medic as my duties there take up much of my time, but if you require another pilot with high quality aircraft, give me a little bit of notice to make sure my shift can be covered.

I would be happy to provide executive class coverage.

Sooo... Let me get this right.

You have this "AA" (*cough* American Airlines *cough*), that appears to be lacking both an ICAO and IATA certification?  :eek:

Hi I run a air charter service with a mohawk, and expanding to a huron in the next few weeks.

I am mainly on as a medic as my duties there take up much of my time, but if you require another pilot with high quality aircraft, give me a little bit of notice to make sure my shift can be covered.

I would be happy to provide executive class coverage.
Looks good to me mate, nice background!

Will contact you when i have everything else up and running!

Oh yeah

Heads up there are a load of flight buffs here, good luck

Sooo... Let me get this right.

You have this "AA" (*cough* American Airlines *cough*), that appears to be lacking both an ICAO and IATA certification?  :eek:
Like i said my RP writing skills aren't to great, but maybe i should add those to the legal section, and Americna Airlines didn't even cross my mind!

Hmm... I'm not coming till I see your aircraft's air worthiness certificates.

Hello there, I have every helicopter except for the Huron (Chinook) and I also have the Neophron jet. I would offer to add these vehicles to your fleet for shares in your Business. What do you say? I am very close to acquiring the Chinook by the way and when I have it this also be available for the fleet. I hope to speak to you on ts soon :)

Hello there, I have every helicopter except for the Huron (Chinook) and I also have the Neophron jet. I would offer to add these vehicles to your fleet for shares in your Business. What do you say? I am very close to acquiring the Chinook by the way and when I have it this also be available for the fleet. I hope to speak to you on ts soon :)
We can arrange a deal, how would we go about adding these to my fleet, and what % are you looking for?

EDIT: we can talk on TS tonight!

We can arrange a deal, how would we go about adding these to my fleet, and what % are you looking for?
We can discuss this on teamspeak for easiness sake, can you come on now? The Blair room is free.

EDIT: OK, well when my vehicles are requested I will provide them, and I am technically able to afford the Huron now, however I would like to have some money left over, being a tight bastard I am I would like 15 million left over. 

Customer review:

Met these guys taking civs hostage, some nice RP with them was a pleasure to deal with... Although I would recommend focusing on the flying...  or get a bigger gun...

Also your pilots are landing using auto hover.... Want some real flight lessons? (Serious offer)

I like to see a new legal gang coming up wish you luck, and I hope I can be your client sometimes!

(btw if you could provide you ingame name so that we cand send messages to your staff to arrenge a flight it would be really helpful)

Yeah... if you are considering Altis Airlines to be a cover up for human trafficking. Remember we know who you are and we know your past.

Customer review:

Met these guys taking civs hostage, some nice RP with them was a pleasure to deal with... Although I would recommend focusing on the flying...  or get a bigger gun...

Also your pilots are landing using auto hover.... Want some real flight lessons? (Serious offer)
I'm solely focused on the legal side of life! and yes if you would like to help with landing then i'd be all for it!

I like to see a new legal gang coming up wish you luck, and I hope I can be your client sometimes!

(btw if you could provide you ingame name so that we cand send messages to your staff to arrenge a flight it would be really helpful)
My ingame name is Proxeum. Cheers!

Yeah... if you are considering Altis Airlines to be a cover up for human trafficking. Remember we know who you are and we know your past.
I was forced into that situation by a guy named frix, he asked for a flight and held me against my will or he would hurt my family, i'm 100% legal and that is now why we do background checks on our clients, so i don't get myself in a situation like that again!

It appears I will be cancelling my meeting knowing these people are human traffickers and fraudsters...

Back